Denny's Heather Lane
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Heather Lane
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Heather Lane
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.011/8/18The meal was exceptional, however the packaging was wanting. I had asked for gravy on the side so I could determine how much gravy to apply to my turkey and potatoes. The gravy containers were placed on top of everything else in the bag when I picked the order up at the store. When I placed the bag in the car, the gravy containers where the first thing to shift in the bag and gravy went every where. Each container had enough gravy for two or more meals, but there was one container for each meal. There was also enough room inside the main container with the vegetables to place the gravy container and avoid any spillage during transit.
- Rating 5.010/9/18Great service!!! Everything was in the bags including silverware, butter and syrupy.
- Rating 4.07/16/18Keep up the good work.
- Rating 5.01/9/18I like it
- Rating 4.012/5/17Great food late its perfect for the late night snack everything was hot and fresh
- Rating 5.011/29/17Great people and excellent service.
- Rating 5.010/17/17Great service and the food was excellent.
- Rating 3.09/25/17There is always inconsistency with regards to portion sizes. I'm talking several ounces difference in addition to visual discrepancies; yes we've gone so far as to weigh our meals and individual sides because of the lack of product consistency.
Occasionally they will be out of stock of a requested side, but rather than call to notify of this, you're informed once you're there and you'll have to wait even longer for the replacement food -- all while the rest of your food becomes cold and soggy, of course.
If your meal is supposed to come with garlic bread, it's a 50/50 chance they won't actually include it. It's a 90% chance you'll get soggy bread when they do include it, as they'll put it into the sauce or you're stuck waiting on some replacement product.
Requests made in the notes - such as, please leave out XYZ or please cook in XYZ fashion, are completely ignored 100% of the time. Why bother having a comments / request section if nobody will bother to even read it? I would've been fired from my management position if I just allowed my employees to blatantly disregard customer notes; and I managed a far busier restaurant chain.
There needs to be a way to insert AARP member info online in order to receive the discount. It's otherwise an unusually difficult ordeal to get the price adjusted at the store, which makes it harder for us to justify purchasing.
On the plus side? As 99% of the products are clearly frozen and microwaved, flavor is typically consistent. When you just really want that over salty, fake meat looking, dingy diner food, Denny's is great to order from. Just pretend you firmly believe everything is fresh, as you watch them pop open another bag of frozen broccoli and hear it zapping in the microwave.
We'll continue to eat there as we're addicted to the salty nature of frozen diner food, and the convenience of 24 hour restaurants. We just wish there was more product consistency, easier access to discount programs, and that the employees gave enough care to check customer notes for once.
- Rating 5.08/20/17Restaurant was very clean and staff was very nice and seemed interested in making sure I was served well.