Denny's Ritchie Hwy
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Ritchie Hwy
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Ritchie Hwy
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.03/21/18Fast service and accurate. First time using the app to order but extremely impressed. Ready and very friendly staff waiting to hand over the "good". Look forward to doing this again with this Denny's location
- Rating 2.03/16/18I would have wished that the biscuit and gravy would have been packaged differently. I thought the gravy should have been in it own container and not spread out on the biscuit and then put in the to go container that you use. There are holes in those take out containers so traveling in the car the gravy leak out all into the bag.
- Rating 2.03/14/18Didn’t get any marinara sauce for chicken tenders or sour cream for the quesadilla
- Rating 5.03/14/18The care with which my meal and service were provided was stellar.
- Rating 4.03/6/18When I arrived I was told there was a 45 minute wait to be seated. Me and my 2 children left and ate at another restaurant. However, I ended up doing a take out order for my husband at home. It wasn’t ready at the time it was supposed to be but I honestly didn’t expect it to be considering the wait time we were given earlier. He was satisfied with his meal.
- Rating 4.02/27/18Denny's has made the online ordering process very easy. I was able to order and pay online, making it an easy and efficient process. Pick up took a little longer than advertised, but they were very busy (as they normally are on Sunday morning). I will definitely order online at Denny's again and recommend others try it as well.
- Rating 2.02/21/18Service was good but the food was not. My lettuce to my salad was wilted and brown. I had only one once of steak on my cob salad.
- Rating 1.02/20/18I ordered my food online while leaving work, get to the restaurant & my food was not ready. Fine. But I still waited 45 extra minutes for the food to come out. Kitchen was very backed up & got my food home. It was horrible. I could not eat it. Last time Denny’s will ever get my business.
- Rating 5.02/20/18The service & the food was excellent!
- Rating 3.01/30/18Portions were unusually small, food was good and everything was correct, so overall it was good.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Friendly location and great food !
- Rating 4.012/28/17Great place. I do a lot of online orders and the pick up time is good. I don't really have a problem with the service. I have little ones that are not able to sit still, that is why I pick up and go. Thanks again.
- Rating 2.012/15/17The service was bad the gave me the wrong pie I didn’t ask for the servers take forever to take your order they see you in walk pass you like you not even there
- Rating 4.011/6/17Got an extra entree instead of eggs I ordered. Otherwise, very pleased.
- Rating 5.010/10/17I usually place to go orders. My orders are always ready on time and perfect. Thanks!
- Rating 5.010/10/17Great fast service
- Rating 5.09/25/17I love going to Denny's in Glen Burnie! I really enjoy dining in. The service is great and the food is delicious. I have done online ordering 3-4 times in the last few months and each time I arrive at Denny's, my food is on the counter waiting for me.
- Rating 3.09/25/17Ordered online and specifically asked for the eggs to be substituted with fruit because of an egg allergy. When we received the food the eggs weren’t included and neither was the fruit.
- Rating 5.09/11/17👌🏽
- Rating 2.09/11/17I came in 4:25am , food ready at 4:35am. Young lady said I had to wait until she finish with other customer. But both of the customer were sitting. talking amongst themselves deciding what they want. I already paid for my food on line. This lady waited until they decided what they wanted when she could have found out if my order was done. after she finshed with customer for 25 mins. then she going ask me what did I order, I told her . and she acted liked she already new what my order was . And I said if you know what my order is why ask me. she said we have a lot of order waiting . I wanted to make sure. I look at her strange, and she still have not looked back on my order. Then this other employer came in, while I was waiting the young lady was interrupted again she took another 8 mins and I immediately asked the employer who came in , if she could assist me. she immediately assist. the other young lady had attitude with me , stating I was mad because I had to wait.. but I wasn't mad , I was like she purpose made me wait and she showed me she did care if I had to wait longer or not. and she coudlnt even multi tasked. Young lady waited time like she wanted to argue with me , and I did not need to argue with her. she was unprofessional and she could have said sorry for making you wait. I was going to give her my order number she said she did not need it. I never ever ever been treated this way at this dennis. Tame H.