Denny's de Ritchie Hwy
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Ritchie Hwy
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM® GRATIS®
Celebra tu cumpleaños con un ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM® GRATIS.®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Ritchie Hwy
Denny's es el Diner de América. Donde los clientes han venido por más de 60 años para sentarse, relajarse y disfrutar de comida clásica casera americana y de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una reputación con sus platillos populares que se sirven todo el día como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% carne de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo al gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por la puerta, lo que nos hace un gran lugar para llevar a los niños y la familia. Y ahora puedes disfrutar de los sabores de la temporada con la nueva línea de Pancakes festivos de Denny's. ¡Con sabores como Pumpkin Cream, Cranberry Orange y White Chocolate Raspberry, tendrás tu propia fiesta en tu panza!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 4.011/6/17Got an extra entree instead of eggs I ordered. Otherwise, very pleased.
- Rating 5.010/10/17I usually place to go orders. My orders are always ready on time and perfect. Thanks!
- Rating 5.010/10/17Great fast service
- Rating 5.09/25/17I love going to Denny's in Glen Burnie! I really enjoy dining in. The service is great and the food is delicious. I have done online ordering 3-4 times in the last few months and each time I arrive at Denny's, my food is on the counter waiting for me.
- Rating 3.09/25/17Ordered online and specifically asked for the eggs to be substituted with fruit because of an egg allergy. When we received the food the eggs weren’t included and neither was the fruit.
- Rating 5.09/11/17👌🏽
- Rating 2.09/11/17I came in 4:25am , food ready at 4:35am. Young lady said I had to wait until she finish with other customer. But both of the customer were sitting. talking amongst themselves deciding what they want. I already paid for my food on line. This lady waited until they decided what they wanted when she could have found out if my order was done. after she finshed with customer for 25 mins. then she going ask me what did I order, I told her . and she acted liked she already new what my order was . And I said if you know what my order is why ask me. she said we have a lot of order waiting . I wanted to make sure. I look at her strange, and she still have not looked back on my order. Then this other employer came in, while I was waiting the young lady was interrupted again she took another 8 mins and I immediately asked the employer who came in , if she could assist me. she immediately assist. the other young lady had attitude with me , stating I was mad because I had to wait.. but I wasn't mad , I was like she purpose made me wait and she showed me she did care if I had to wait longer or not. and she coudlnt even multi tasked. Young lady waited time like she wanted to argue with me , and I did not need to argue with her. she was unprofessional and she could have said sorry for making you wait. I was going to give her my order number she said she did not need it. I never ever ever been treated this way at this dennis. Tame H.
- Rating 5.08/28/17Overall this was a great experience. In the past when I have called in a pick up order it has always been so difficult to get through. Ordering online is a breeze. I could order exactly what I want, how I want it. My only (very minute) complaint is how long it took for someone to acknowledge me standing there waiting to pick up my order and come over to help me. If it were busy, I could completely understand the delay. However, I was there pretty early in the morning (8:30am on a Saturday) and it was relatively empty considering how busy I've seen it. There was a party that was waiting to be seated when I got there. I happened to know the party so we chatted for a while before they were seated. Then, two other parties came in and were seated while I was still standing at the register waiting, looking at my bag of food behind the counter. Finally, a man came over and helped me but it did take considerably longer than I had expected given how slow it was in there. Otherwise, the food was great, the price was reasonable and it was tremendously easier to order "to go" than in the past.