Denny's Mellon Rd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Mellon Rd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Mellon Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.011/6/18This location is the worst I been to in the state of Maryland. I work 2mins away so I frequent for convenience. However, I would never recommend this location to anyone. I never had a order go right, never. They always forget something then tells me it’s because the grill check is seperated from the other part of the order. They tell me 15 mins pickup, I come in 25 and still have to wait at least 10mins for my pickup order. The last time I picked up they said someone already picked up my order, I had to argue that they made the mistake, they gave me a hard time eventually told me they will remake it so I had to wait another 30mins. Which made me go over my lunch break. Disappointed.
- Rating 4.010/16/18Food was good but service was slow. I had a 5:45 pick up time. I arrived at 5:47 and waited 15 minutes for someone to find time to bag my already cooked food.
- Rating 5.010/9/18Burger was good
- Rating 5.08/28/18Food was great. Love having it delivered too.
- Rating 2.08/9/18Waitress was kinda rude and never asked how things were and never refillwd my drink after asking 3 times at leastthe foos was good
- Rating 5.07/31/18Great food delivered hot, what more could you ask for. Oh yeah great price, they have that too.
- Rating 5.04/10/18That was the BEST chocolate peanut butter milkshake I have EVER had!
- Rating 4.04/3/18The food was good. I it was just a little. I was expecting morr
- Rating 5.03/19/18Did online order. Food was ready at pickup.
- Rating 5.03/7/18Great for the 4am breakfast craving. Food was ready upon arrival, made to my liking and still hot by the time I made it home. Im happy
- Rating 5.03/6/18Excellent customer service
- Rating 5.03/6/18I had a great experience food was hot, the waitress this was welcoming.
- Rating 1.01/3/18Worst customer service from the manager and staff. I never received my food and didn’t get a refund?!?!
- Rating 3.012/5/17Everything I ordered sauce wise was not in the bag twice I've ordered and both times I had to ask for it even though it's on the receipt the first time I made it back to my office and had to go back k to get it the 2nd time I looked before I left the Denny's
- Rating 1.011/29/17The incompetence is unbelievable!!! Order incorrect..., food over cooked. No condiments! Just a really bad experience! Unfortunately that is the norm with this location....
- Rating 3.010/3/17I requested that the pecans were on the top or side of the pancake, they were instead placed inside. They also forgot my English muffin.
Both were fixed before I left but I had to wait about 10 minutes longer because of this.
- Rating 5.09/26/17Great online ordsring very quick response staff was awesome a great experience is always with Dennys!
- Rating 3.09/25/17We order from this Dennys quite a bit. The food is normally good but we always have to ask for something that's missing from the order. The first couple of times we got all the way home without noticing that some things were missing and so we had to share our food. I would suggest that the store employees check and double check the orders before handing them to the customers.
- Rating 1.09/5/17Don't count on your order ever being correct! From large to small they always get it wrong whether that be missing utensils, missing condiments, or a completely incorrect order, this Denny's gets it wrong every single time!