Denny's Washington Blvd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Washington Blvd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Washington Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/10/18To be honest I was very surprised how easy it was to order online and been able to customized it my way besides that when I picked up my order it was pleasant to be greeded and while the young lady that helped was gathering my order someone else noticed me and asked if he could help me!
Keep up the great work Denny’s @ laurel
- Rating 5.09/25/18love the food the service was fast and accurate will order again soon!
- Rating 5.09/21/18Amazing delivery services
- Rating 5.09/6/18I had ordered lunch online for my family. Our food was ready on time when I arrived to pick it up. The staff that I interacted with was friendly. We all had different kinds of burgers and we all loved our burgers!! The food was delicious!!
- Rating 5.09/5/18super fast service and friendly customer service
- Rating 5.09/5/18Love Denny’s! The food is always good!
- Rating 5.08/19/18we ate there all weekend, everything was wonderful
- Rating 1.07/31/18Today I went online to order our usual and kept receiving error messages that Denny's couldn't be contacted for online orders. I have never had issues ordering online. So this was disappointing. The manager stated they had taken a few orders online for delivery already today so he wasn't sure why it wasn't working. I sent the error message to Denny's corporate on Facebook. They sent me another Denny's location but they are too far to deliver to my home. Very disappointed today. Usually we have a great delivery experience. Also there is the free delivery charge promotion going on right now. I kind of feel cheated as we ALWAYS pay for delivery and would like to take advantage of this promotion for a change before it ends. Because I am gluten free there are zero other businesses that deliver gluten free breakfast foods. So this was a big deal today.
- Rating 5.07/31/18I ordered online and picked up at the site. The order was correct and the food was great!
- Rating 5.07/25/18Good service
- Rating 5.07/24/18Great delivery
- Rating 3.07/24/18Forgot the citrus sauce for my berry citrus pancakes. Asked for hash browns well done, they were not.
- Rating 5.07/24/18The food is always good!
- Rating 5.07/21/18Finding out delievry can be made to my home just made me a bigger customer. I dont mind the $8 fee. Its worth it to have good food delivered.
- Rating 5.07/16/18Easy ordering and order was correct
- Rating 5.07/16/18Awesome service
- Rating 2.06/29/18Usually, i get food from here during the daytime. The daytime staff is on point. I dont even have to check the bags, because the orders are always right. This time, i placed my order online at night. Never again. 2 of my items didnt make it into the bag. Its almost like the manager knew, because he asked me to check the bag. I had a lyft waiting, and i trusted from past experience, so i didnt check. When we got to our room and realized items were missing, i called the restaurant. No one answered. It wasnt that busy when we were there, and its around the corner and down from our hotel. It was also a Monday night after midnight (we just came back from a U2 concert). I have called there before, and the phone is usually answered. I just started patronizing you all again after you pulled my favorite dish from your menu. It will be awhile before i come back, if i come back at all. I hate wasting money, especially when the restaurant fails to do what it is supposed to. There are other late-night options arpund here.0
- Rating 2.06/26/18You guys for got the cheese on my potatoes
- Rating 1.04/4/18I stood up at the register for about 3 or 4 mins, along with an older couple waiting to get seated, as employee after employee walked past us and said nothing. Then finally a server who had just finished attending to one of her tables walked by and said “I’m sorry someone will be right with you shortly”. The couple and I stood there for about another 2 mins as we watched an older female manger standing there talking to an employee and another employee standing there making coffee. Then the same server, who had approached us went to let the manger know that we had been standing there. Mind you the manager was aware of this because she had looked up at us several times as she continued to speak to an employee. The manager then rushed up front as if she didn’t know we were there and said hi how may I help you? I proceeded to let her know I just needed my order sitting on the counter. She then said well let me seat this couple and she’ll help you, referring to the employee making coffee. I was mid sentence letting her know I already paid for it and just needed her to hand it to me and she walked away. All this time I’m waiting to pick up my to go order, which I see sitting on a counter already bagged up ready to go and simply needed someone to hand it to me because it had already been paid for. The employee making the coffee came over and asked how she could help me. I told her I needed my order that’s been sitting on the counter this entire time. She finally hands me my order and when I get to the car they’re only two orders in the bag and I had three. I then have to go back in and the managers up front, I tell her my issue and she checks the receipt and then tells the cook to make my third order. The cook let’s her know that it had been made and she then checks and sees the order sitting on the counter... I was livid I didn’t want to be rude or anything and I patiently waited the entire time but the management on duty and some of those employees, besides that one nice server that actually spoke to us, were absolutely horrible and could care less. I’ve picked up orders from this location several times on weekends and days it was extremely busy and never was treated like this the staff was always attentive and the male manager I’ve seen on duty was always super nice and tried to ensure he got my order to me as soon as he could. This day it was slow and there were more employees then customers, yet I had to stand there and wait several mins just to be approached, let alone recieve my food as if my time isn’t valued.
- Rating 5.03/29/18Always quick and friendly service. Establishment is never dirty and kept tidy. And the chicken sausage is amazing.