Denny's Washington Blvd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Washington Blvd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Washington Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.04/4/18I stood up at the register for about 3 or 4 mins, along with an older couple waiting to get seated, as employee after employee walked past us and said nothing. Then finally a server who had just finished attending to one of her tables walked by and said “I’m sorry someone will be right with you shortly”. The couple and I stood there for about another 2 mins as we watched an older female manger standing there talking to an employee and another employee standing there making coffee. Then the same server, who had approached us went to let the manger know that we had been standing there. Mind you the manager was aware of this because she had looked up at us several times as she continued to speak to an employee. The manager then rushed up front as if she didn’t know we were there and said hi how may I help you? I proceeded to let her know I just needed my order sitting on the counter. She then said well let me seat this couple and she’ll help you, referring to the employee making coffee. I was mid sentence letting her know I already paid for it and just needed her to hand it to me and she walked away. All this time I’m waiting to pick up my to go order, which I see sitting on a counter already bagged up ready to go and simply needed someone to hand it to me because it had already been paid for. The employee making the coffee came over and asked how she could help me. I told her I needed my order that’s been sitting on the counter this entire time. She finally hands me my order and when I get to the car they’re only two orders in the bag and I had three. I then have to go back in and the managers up front, I tell her my issue and she checks the receipt and then tells the cook to make my third order. The cook let’s her know that it had been made and she then checks and sees the order sitting on the counter... I was livid I didn’t want to be rude or anything and I patiently waited the entire time but the management on duty and some of those employees, besides that one nice server that actually spoke to us, were absolutely horrible and could care less. I’ve picked up orders from this location several times on weekends and days it was extremely busy and never was treated like this the staff was always attentive and the male manager I’ve seen on duty was always super nice and tried to ensure he got my order to me as soon as he could. This day it was slow and there were more employees then customers, yet I had to stand there and wait several mins just to be approached, let alone recieve my food as if my time isn’t valued.
- Rating 5.03/29/18Always quick and friendly service. Establishment is never dirty and kept tidy. And the chicken sausage is amazing.
- Rating 5.03/26/18Fast consistently good food. Great staff. I use the to go ordering a lot, beats the heck out of fast food.
- Rating 2.03/21/18Ordered online for pickup 2 weeks in a row. Both times all food ordered did not make it in the bag. The 2nd time it was my son's whole meal and my husband had to go back to pick up while his food got cold. Unacceptable.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Excelent!!!
- Rating 5.02/27/18The food is great! Breakfast, lunch and, dinner...even when I have to order for pick-up, this is the place to go!!!!
- Rating 5.02/27/18Always pleasant staff and great food,
- Rating 3.01/30/18I wish orange juice would be made available to order online. I mentioned it once before to the clerk at the location where I picked up my food, but she was unaware & didn't really seem to care. Having to order & pay for it separately once I arrive is an annoyance.
- Rating 5.01/23/18I didn't know that Denny's offered the online ordering service. It was very easy to use and my food was great as well as the staff. Thank you
- Rating 4.01/17/18I love this dennys, they're friendly and the food is very well done. One of the few breakfast places that seems able to cook eggs correctly. They are normally very crowded and sometimes not the best organized, so be ready for a wait but I still go all the time.
- Rating 5.01/10/18Good Online Service
- Rating 1.012/19/17Worst carryout experience every
- Rating 3.011/30/17the place need more staff.
- Rating 4.011/28/17Great food but no employee at front of house - I had to grab food from behind the line myself#!
- Rating 5.011/20/17Delicious every time. Thank you.
- Rating 5.010/27/17Always friendly, always fast, and always good!
- Rating 5.09/26/17Everything was great. I really wish you guys delivered in my area. I'd order from you more often.
Only thing: please make sure the staff reads special instructions before they pack up the bag. Nothing bad happened 😎
- Rating 5.09/25/17Great food, great customer service.
- Rating 5.09/19/17This experience was the best ever, I have no complaints all compliments. Food was hot delicious and right on time. Definitely going to order online again 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾
- Rating 5.09/11/17Food was delicious as always.