Denny's W. Saginaw Highway
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's W. Saginaw Highway
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's W. Saginaw Highway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.010/10/18I was charged twice for my order and the general manager Becky doesn't seem to care much!!! So I will never order from here again and we were extremely loyal customers, but to have to pay 40.00 for a meal is just ridiculous!!
- Rating 3.010/9/18I have only ordered 2 times, for to go orders and both times I was late returning because my food was not ready when I got there which was after the ready time given. If this is the case maybe you should adjust the ready times for people who maybe on a time constraint
- Rating 4.09/10/18Forgot to include all food in order. Other than that food was good.
- Rating 5.09/5/18Very good food and service🙂
- Rating 5.09/5/18I want free food for leaving reviews
- Rating 5.08/22/18Good food
- Rating 4.07/31/18Online ordering is great, I love this feature, but it doesn't allow modification to orders. Example: I ordered the $5.99 SLAM special. I prefer turkey bacon crisp instead of regular bacon & sausage and I prefer the hash browns to be crisp on the outside, however, I had to abbreviate my wishes for the turkey bacon (which the staff interpreted correctly), but was not allowed enough space/characters to request crisp hash browns. Nor is there a list of the items to be able to customize them. i.e.: delete, well done, crisp, replace with, add cheese, remove cheese, etc. And I couldn't request "no syrup". I use sugar free so I used my own at home.
- Rating 4.07/16/18The waitress Sarah was delightful. the pancakes were bland like they needed a little salt or vanilla. My son liked the chicken fried steak. loved the mashed potato's. Since you use red skin.
- Rating 4.06/26/18Everthing was good but the eggs i ask for over easy n they came out over hard.
- Rating 4.04/16/18Ordered a couple of times for a friend... Was great that I could order and pay online and he could just go pick up. Best Denny's experience ever. Thanks!
- Rating 2.03/26/18I order it it says 20 mins to pick up and it still took about 40 more minutes after i got there after the 20 ninutes when i place the order. And then it took another 10 ninutes to make a 3 shakes. Last two times i irder offline it takes over hour to get my foid and drinks. I never thought bad about your guys service but lately ut been way longer then 20 minutes or hour to get my take out. And ppl who cone into the resturant after am waiting place their order and get their stuff before i get mine. Why that?
- Rating 4.03/19/18Awesome burgers...grilled sandwiches just need to be grilled on both sides :)
- Rating 5.03/6/18I really appreciate all of them there..
- Rating 4.02/28/18The online ordering was easy and efficient the problem was that the online ordering quoted 20 minutes and the order will be ready for pickup and when my husband got to the store at the correct time he had to wait over 30 minutes to receive the order because it was not prepared.
- Rating 3.02/24/18We frequently order take out using the app. It is a hit or miss. It is either really good or they mess up the order somehow. Never know which one you are going to get.
- Rating 5.02/20/18I was never disappointed great service and great food
- Rating 5.01/30/18Great food, great service!
- Rating 5.01/10/18My food was great.
- Rating 3.011/8/17Always really busy but friendly
- Rating 1.09/20/17I ordered a T bone steak with broccoli and mashed potatoes, there wasn't a place by the steak to choose how I wanted it cooked so I put it in the special instructions, medium rare. The steak was well done and the broccoli was a dried out mess. I will give 1 star because they gave me a refund.