Denny's de Campus Pkwy
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Campus Pkwy
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Campus Pkwy
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 5.012/5/18Kate M. Food was ready and waiting when I got there. Love that and very rare at other places.
- Rating 1.012/4/18My bacon was crispy hard it was nasty I didn’t like it first time getting a order to go I normally eat in
- Rating 5.010/3/18Great food, great price.
- Rating 1.09/21/18Maybe the worst meal experience I’ve ever had.. entire order was wrong and I’m fairly sure they gave us dirty water for drinks..
- Rating 5.09/5/18Much better than when we ordered from overnight staff.
- Rating 5.08/14/18I really appreciate that you guys are open 24x7 for us. I love to eat my Choco-lava after 1 Am. :P.
- Rating 1.08/14/18It was awful. It was burnt. We were missing part of our order. Stopped by the next day with pictures of our food. The manager remade the meal and it was fantastic.
- Rating 5.08/8/18Good service
- Rating 1.08/7/18Not happy at all. Even with online order which shows 20 mins ready time, i was waiting for 45 mins at the front desk, with some of very rude attendants, i would never go here
- Rating 5.07/31/18Great value, food was ready on arrival.
- Rating 5.07/11/18Great
- Rating 3.07/11/18I ordered two items the nachos and chicken strip wraps and fries. The nachos were good but the chicken strip wraps were horrible. The chicken was not cooked all the way. I just had to throw it away. Will not order again anytime soon.
- Rating 5.07/3/18Always a good place to go eat anytime .. always good customer service.
- Rating 2.04/16/18Very slow as usual even when you order ahead of time. Still took over 40 minutes.
- Rating 5.04/9/18My experience was very amazing. **The food was done on time and everything I needed was in the bag. Ordering online makes things more convenient and easy.
- Rating 4.04/3/18The food was really good the server was nice but we had to wait a long time to get served
- Rating 4.03/14/18Food was awesome and food was ready at the time I wanted to pick it up. Great experience! I will definitely order take out from here again.
- Rating 5.03/14/18Order was placed online. Food was ready and waiting for me! Service was nice made eye contact with 4 employees all 4 spoke and asked if I was being helped. & I was I placed an order when I got there for a milkshake which was also amazing! I am not from St. Louis, working traveler, it was a much needed warm supper and smile!
- Rating 1.02/28/18I ordered online for a pickup breakfast order. However; the checkout basket forces you to pay at the time of ordering. I have a AARP card so I could not figure out the code for the discount so I paid for my meal as required. When I went to pick up my order I noticed they were crowded but that was okay. I told the register lady that I was picking up my order but I had a discount card (AARP). She immediately told me she can’t do anything about that and that the order was already paid for. I again told her I wanted to use my card but she said no there was nothing she could do about that. So I told her I would just cancel my order then she looked at me and said well I will just let the manager know that and walked away. My thought was all she had to do was cancel the order and re-enter it as a walk in. I was so angry because she looked at me as if I should have known the process. Nevertheless she could have been a little more courteous and polite instead of being so rude. I did not design the online system so how would I know how it works. She never considered helping me she just wanted me out.
Thank you for listening .... Rosalind Owens
- Rating 2.02/27/18did not get the correct order was already at my designation before discovering the error.... still was able to eat what I received and was good, but was about 4 dollars less than what i ordered