Denny's Dorsett Road
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Dorsett Road
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Dorsett Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Free WiFi
- Rating 5.012/5/18Received great service.
- Rating 4.011/28/18Nobody makes pancakes like Danny's. They're my favorite! That's why I don't go anywhere else.
- Rating 1.011/6/18I’m never amazed at how they continuously get my order wrong or forget to put something in my bag. By the time I find out it’s too late because I choose delivery and yet I still choose to order from them, not again!
- Rating 5.010/25/18Food was ready for pickup and great customer service!
- Rating 4.010/3/18Easy to order online, easy to park in designated parking spot, but had a little wait for a long line of those individuals paying for their meals who ate in the restaurant. So, not as warm as it could have been.
- Rating 5.010/3/18Everything was great!
- Rating 2.09/10/18Food was okay but delivery was super slow.
- Rating 5.09/6/18Amazing and still hot when the order got to my office!!!!
Will order again!!!
- Rating 3.09/5/18Scrambled eggs were missing and hash browns were undercooked. We did not realize this until we got home and decided not to go back. Overall everything else was good!
- Rating 5.08/21/18We have just recently come back to Denny's after being away for several years. The one that was in our previous home was slow and not satisfactory. This one has excellent service and a varied menu that appeases all of our tastes in a family of very picky eaters. Keep up the great work!
- Rating 2.07/16/18This location's service is always bad. Our last chance was done as a carryout order. They forgot our drinks so this will be the last time we go here.
On a good note, they did refund the $ spent on the drinks quickly.
- Rating 4.07/4/18The oline app does not work all the time
- Rating 4.07/3/18I made a mistake on my online order and did not select delivery. It was almost time to cut off delivery for the night. I live just a block from the restaurant, so the manager delivered my order himself. That was over and beyond. I would have given five stars but the salad and BLT I ordered had limp lettuce and the BLT did not have much bacon on it. The rest of the food was fine.
- Rating 2.05/7/18My food was cold, the eggs were over easy instead of over medium, they didn't give me any napkins or silverware, I didn't get any syrup for my pancakes and it took over 10 minutes to get my drink.
- Rating 4.04/10/18Fast service but staff forgets essential items I.e. silverware or condiments.
- Rating 4.03/28/18The food is always pretty good here
- Rating 5.03/26/18Staff was professional and and friendly I ordered 3 nights in a row all fairly big orders with extra instructions and everything was prepared how I ordered it and was ready when they said it would be.management and staff working great together what a great team
- Rating 4.02/27/18Other than the restaurant being a little confused at time of pick up everything was hot and ready to go.
We will be using the app on a regular basis.
- Rating 2.011/6/17I placed an on-line order with this Denny's on the morning of 11/05/17 and left for the short drive to the restaurant. When I arrived, the order was sitting on the counter next to the cash register in a plastic bag. Great! I thought. all I need to do now is pick it up. There was no one else at the front counter and very few customers at the tables. No fewer than 6 Denny's employees (in uniforms) walked right past me, one even working on something on the nearby counter, another who looked like a manager, another two who were, obviously, servers. NONE of these people even looked in my direction, or in any way acknowledged my presence. This is not the first time this has happened to me at this Denny's restaurant. Two elderly gentlemen walked up behind me to pay their bill. One was having trouble standing and was anxious to leave. I offered for them to go ahead of me to check out. After a few minutes one of the men asked if ANYONE had acknowledge me yet, obviously annoyed as well. I told them no. Employees continued to walk throughout the area near the checkout counter of the restaurant without so much as looking our way. It almost seemed as if they had been trained that "whatever you do, do NOT look at customers who are standing at the front counter. That is NOT your job." It was pretty obvious. Finally, a young lady came to the registered and asked "how are you". I replied "not good". And explained my displeasure with the operation. She just handed me my order. There is no way a customer should have to wait as long as we did without some sort of recognition. A simple "someone will be right with you" and a smile would have been great. Nothing!
- Rating 4.010/26/17I love the online ordering feature, but I think it lacks the TLC of dining in the restaurant. The portion sizes of the potatoes and eggs was scarce for the price. The quality of the food was great as always. It saves time, but the disadvantage for me is I cannot use my AARP discount-it doesn’t allow you to enter the card number.