Denny's de Raleigh Rd Parkway W
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Raleigh Rd Parkway W
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Raleigh Rd Parkway W
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 3.011/29/18The food was good, however the service at the restaurant wasn't great. The staff was very nice, no problems there, but this was my second time ordering online and both times when I said I had placed an online order I had to tell them what I had ordered. They didn't seem to have a way to find the order.
- Rating 2.011/29/18Stuffing looked like scrapings from the bottom of the pan. Slightly burnt. Pie was frozen and in box that looked like it had been just bought from a grocery store's frozen section, expected it to be aleast thawed out prior to receiving it.Turkey, mashed potatoes and broccoli were decent.
- Rating 5.011/14/18Awesome
- Rating 5.010/30/18An excellent meal and quite tasty however just a smidge heavy on the salt. Great value and friendly courteous staff at the restaurant.
- Rating 2.010/30/18We typically order online. The food is usually not read for 20 to 30 minutes AFTER it was supposed to be ready. The orders are often inaccurate. However, food is almost always very good prices are also good so we keep giving them a try. Even when crowded and dealing with delays the staff are very friendly and professional.
They may need to improve ETA estimates by their app or improve staffing levels. They may also need to work on order accuracy.
- Rating 5.010/18/18I love the coffee and just have to have your delicious pancakes.
- Rating 5.09/20/18Great customer service and good quality food everytime
- Rating 1.07/11/18Took 45 minutes to wait for a called in order that was suppose to be readyResponse from Denny's7/19/18Thank you for your review! We would like to invite you back in to try some of our new menu items. Please email us at Comments@godennys.com to let us know more about your experience! Thank you!
- Rating 3.04/10/18Ordered the Santa Fe skillet and a stack of pancakes to go. Was very disappointed when I got it home. The skillet was totally burned and the over medium eggs were hard and cooked through. Called Dennys and the manager had the skillet remade. It was a little better but not much. The food still seemed overcooked. Figured instead of eating that, I would eat the pancakes but was again disappointed. The pancakes were thick and dry, not fluffy like usual. It was almost like they were leftovers from yesterday that were just reheated. I used to love going to Denny's for breakfast but after this last visit, I think am going to have to go somewhere else. I don't want to have to go through again what I went through this time.
- Rating 5.04/3/18Awesome food & quick service
- Rating 1.03/26/18My email said to arrive at 10:05. I got my food at 10:35.
- Rating 5.09/20/17Good
- Rating 3.08/17/17I ordered a salad, which was good. My wife got chicken strips which were a weird texture, as well as a side of cheddar mashed potatoes. The mashed potatoes were oddly dry. She barely ate any of hers. My daughter got the kids banana French toast with scrambled eggs and sausage. It seemed fine.
The order wasn't ready until 10 minutes after it was supposed to be. Not super great quality or service. But not the worst.