Denny's Raleigh Rd Parkway W
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Raleigh Rd Parkway W
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Raleigh Rd Parkway W
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.04/10/18Ordered the Santa Fe skillet and a stack of pancakes to go. Was very disappointed when I got it home. The skillet was totally burned and the over medium eggs were hard and cooked through. Called Dennys and the manager had the skillet remade. It was a little better but not much. The food still seemed overcooked. Figured instead of eating that, I would eat the pancakes but was again disappointed. The pancakes were thick and dry, not fluffy like usual. It was almost like they were leftovers from yesterday that were just reheated. I used to love going to Denny's for breakfast but after this last visit, I think am going to have to go somewhere else. I don't want to have to go through again what I went through this time.
- Rating 5.04/3/18Awesome food & quick service
- Rating 1.03/26/18My email said to arrive at 10:05. I got my food at 10:35.
- Rating 5.09/20/17Good
- Rating 3.08/17/17I ordered a salad, which was good. My wife got chicken strips which were a weird texture, as well as a side of cheddar mashed potatoes. The mashed potatoes were oddly dry. She barely ate any of hers. My daughter got the kids banana French toast with scrambled eggs and sausage. It seemed fine.
The order wasn't ready until 10 minutes after it was supposed to be. Not super great quality or service. But not the worst.