Denny's Jr Road
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Jr Road
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Jr Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/16/18ALWAYS FRIENDLY SERVICE, GOOD FOOD AND PLEASANT ATMOSPHERE.
- Rating 2.02/28/18They forgot butter and syrup for the pancakes even though I had asked for extra. They also did not include the bread with the pot roast. Everything that we did receive tasted ok.
- Rating 1.01/25/18My experience has to have been the worst. I ordered my food online at 9:42. I arrived aroind 10:15 to allow time for the order to be prepared, I knew it was usually busy on Saturdays. When I arrived I waited an additional 10mins to receive the wrong food order, and might I add I returned the food from outside and they just put it back on the shelf for pick up after I opened the boxes, they did not cook the food again to make it fresh (with the flu going around i would have thought they would). I returned back in to get my correct order. I waited another 5 mins to receive my food, this time I checked my bag inside the restaurant. My order was still incorrect it was missing three of my food orders. At this point I got frustrated and decided to just ask for a refund. The manager on duty informed me that she did not know how to issue refunds. So I gave two options: prepare all of my food fresh or refund me my money. She took the the option of preparing my food fresh so it would all be hot. At this point the cashier/ waitress had acquired an attitude. I waited an additional 20mins to receive my order and once again it was wrong. I was missing my additional 2 orders of eggs and they had melted my chocolate cake in the microwave (they never have done this before, it usually is solid until I get it home to warm it myself) to the point it was just a chocolate pancake in a bowl. I told the manager I was missing my eggs and the manger informed me that the eggs were all combined together and I had to separate them between orders. At this point I asked for another managers number because it was well past an hour after ordering and I was fed up. The eggs were not nearly enough to split between 3 people and my molten lava cakes were completely ruined so I trashed them both. Never again will i use the online ordering system. I have better results when I call in my order. The manager was very helpful and outstanding, however the wait staff was not. The cashier/waitress was very rude and impatient when my orders were wrong, the final time she looked at me and said "What's wrong with your food NOW?" and the hostess was clueless to everything that was happening wondering around the entire time I was there. I was 9 months pregnant at the time and I had ordered food for my 2yr old and my 5yr old children. It is very frustrating to have to wait over an hour to feed them and having to seperate my eggs does not seem like a big deal until you have two hungry children to seperate and fix food for after this long wait. My son usually loves Denny's but now I mention it to him and he frowns at the name and ask to go somewhere else. I do not think I will ever return to this restaurant again. This was by far the worst restaurant experience I have ever had. Having one great manager accompanied by a horrible cook and wait staff are the main reasons. The waitress/cashier acted as if it was my fault the order was incorrect. There were no apologies issued after this mishap and I would not recommend anyone to this restaurant in the near future, unless there is a new staff and there is more experienced cooks. I spent $46.54 on a meal that I never got to enjoy and $6.00 of the meal was wasted due to having to trash the 2 lava cakes. Not money well spent in my personal opinion!
- Rating 4.011/6/17My food was ready when I arrived but I had 2 items that were left out of my order.