Denny's Wake Forest Rd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Wake Forest Rd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Wake Forest Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.09/24/18I tried the new Tuscan chicken sandwich and was rather disappointed. It just wasn't all that great. I looked at the bun halves and realized that my sandwich had regular mayo and not the sun dried tomato mayo as listed on the menu. It was a pick up order so I couldn't inquire about it to a server.
- Rating 5.08/15/18Nothing but great service from these guys. Now, admittedly I have not dined in (yet - usually either pick up or have it delivered) but my most recent experience was nothing short of great. Doordash failed to deliver my order so after a few calls between Doordash and Dennys I got my order and Dennys took up the discrepancy with Doordash. I didn't have to worry about anything. The times I have picked up the staff there was very polite.
- Rating 5.08/7/18Denny's is always great food, when u Don't want to cook at home, tastes like home cookin
- Rating 1.08/1/18I came in to order steak and eggs. I had sn orange juice from a previous order that i didn't get that i called about the day i didn't get it and was told it would be replaced my next visit. There was a male manager upon mt revisit who made me feel as if i was lying about what had happen. I told him the day and that i had the phone call on my phone with a female manager or female worker who said she would put my name in the managers book. He kept asking questions to the waitress while i was sitting at the counter waiting on the food i ordered.he never went to check the managers book for my name while i was there. I did get the OJ but he should have just went and checked the book or listened to the message. As well as he shouldnt have discussed the issue openly in front of me with his staff. I believe his name is Robert. He said they didnt have a female manager there. He was a heavy set white guy with brown hair.
- Rating 1.07/5/18Slowwwwww
I ordered food off the app and they didn’t even make it when I arrived 30 minutes later.
- Rating 5.07/3/18...
- Rating 5.04/16/18Fast and friendly service with each visit. Food is delicious and satisfying, reasonable prices.
- Rating 3.04/3/18I have visited 3 times in the last 2 weeks and it wasnt horrible but its wasnt exactly what I expected. the food was cooked okay but I guess that made it kinda fast so when I went to get the food after the required time the food was cold. I also got nachos on another occasion and came earlier than thr required 20 mins and they were soggy as if it had been sitting. Ive came to the conclusion that it's best to order take-out inside so at least at soon as its ready I can still savior some of the heat. Other than that it was actually okay !
- Rating 4.03/27/18I usually stop by after work so I order through the App. I would give them 5 stars, but there are times where I've experienced missing items from my bag, not to mention leaving off items on custom orders. But overall the service is great and they are pretty responsive when you go in.
- Rating 5.03/14/18Best breakfast spot hands down puts IHOP and waffle house to shame
- Rating 5.03/14/18They always do a magnificent job, dine in, carry out or having it delivered.
- Rating 2.03/1/18Did not get all my food but it was so late at night I did not want to drive back the price was not the same as the price I paid online the receipt says something totally different it was actually cheaper on the ticket I paid more online I was missing food like I said I will be back because I like Denny's but next time I have to make sure all my food is there let staff was nice especially the lady that helped me
- Rating 4.02/21/18The food was delicious!!!! It was ready once I arrived. Wish there were more customization options.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Everyone was really nice. It was busy Sunday morning so I understood having to wait to be attended although I was able to see my order across the counter. I was acknowledged by multiple people which was reassuring. The clerk was also very friendly once I was being served. Food was on time and the bag was filled with more than we needed. Will order again!
- Rating 2.01/17/18The food was good but your order system sucks! I was charged twice for my purchase because your system made a mistake. I called and spoke to Brandon, the manager, he was suppose to call me back and never did.
- Rating 1.01/3/18I never get what I order . Seems like it's always a hit or miss with my local Dennys. 😣
- Rating 4.012/14/17Great
- Rating 5.011/28/17My order was delivered in a timely fashion, still hot and was accurate. I will definitely order from Denny's again for delivery!
- Rating 5.09/19/17Food and service were great!
- Rating 4.09/19/17Food was ready for pickup. Thanks. Delicious.