Denny's de Fayetteville Rd.
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Fayetteville Rd.
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Fayetteville Rd.
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 5.012/18/18Great place, great food, I just wish when I pay for a chocolate milkshake, I do not end up with chocolate milk.
- Rating 1.011/6/18The omelette I order had maybe two pieces of bacon and no cheese at all, the grill veggies was very little. I had eggs in the shape of an omelette with very little filling. I was disappoint with the omelette to say the least. The other meal had very little broccoli and cheese, my daughter said it was cold as well. I will not order again very dissatisfied with both meals.
- Rating 1.010/25/18This is the second time my order has been wrong
- Rating 5.010/20/18Easy navigation on the website. Hostess is always friendly and food is always great! Thank you!!
- Rating 4.010/9/18Could’ve had more broccoli with my order, but everything else was good.
- Rating 4.010/5/18Good food, good service.
- Rating 5.08/14/18Best place workers and managers are very nice food good
- Rating 5.07/11/18Totally convenient!
- Rating 2.03/6/18Pancakes were overcooked, looked messy, and lacked ingredients (dulce de leche). Too bad we ordered three plates. We felt disappointed.
- Rating 1.03/6/18Cheers,
I was in town for work when I decided to have dinner at Denny's about 9 miles from my hotel. I had received a promotion code from T-Mobile so I decided to use the code and order dinner. It was my first time using the online ordering (and last) and I did not know that I would not be given the option of dining in or dining out.
I order a hamburger and the pancakes (that came with my T-Mobile promo) online from the parking lot then walked into the restaurant and waited to be seated. I waited for a little while before someone approached me. I explained that I used the online ordering but that I wanted to dine in. The worker said that she would check on the order and I waited an extraordinary long time before someone asked about me then I was seated in the very back of the restaurant. No one asked if I wanted to order something to drink. In fact, after a long wait, I requested a glass of water.
My food was delivered and the person asked why I was all the way in the back of the restaurant.
The food was fine but no one asked if I needed anything or checked on me at all.
Even though I will return to the area for work, again, next month, I will never visit the Denny's at 4380 Fayetteville Rd. ever again!
- Rating 5.02/21/18Completed my order through the app. Fast and easy to do. My food was ready when promised. Thank you.
- Rating 3.02/20/18Got the correct food, the incorrect amount. I ordered a full nachos and got a half.
- Rating 3.01/18/18The food was well seasoned but cold by the time I got home. I believe they need better take out containers for take out orders.
- Rating 3.01/17/18The food that I actually received was delicious. However, I didn't get my toast so my over-easy eggs were very lonely. Still, I'll be looking forward to my next visit.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Food is always great. Customer service could be better, but I’m not going to harbor on that. I love the app!
- Rating 5.01/2/18Online ordering was easy. I just wish there was an easier way to request sides like ranch.
- Rating 1.012/19/17Ordered online pickup, said it’d be ready in 20 but took over an hour. Onions were not cooked in as requested but chopped raw and put on top of hashbrowns, eggs (asked for over medium) were slimy and slippery.
- Rating 5.010/27/17Go to go app was very easy and when I say now when I get there in about 20 minutes my order is always ready thanks guys
- Rating 5.010/10/17Excellent service and food was great
- Rating 2.010/10/17It took 30 minutes for us to get our food for our to go order and when I got my nachos they were soggy