Denny's Bataan Memorial Hwy West
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Bataan Memorial Hwy West
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Bataan Memorial Hwy West
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/12/18Order was prepared on time and accurately; reflecting the additions I requested to the normal menu description. Food was hot and delicious. I ordered the pot roast dinner, meatloaf dinner and a cheesecake dessert.
- Rating 2.09/21/18When I walked in it was busy the hostess did not look at me directly after I walked up to the front she announced to everyone around me anyone looking to be seated it would be a 20-30 min wait. I told her I was there to pick up my food. She gave me a receipt to sign and gave me two bags of food. One of those bags had someone else food in the bag I check just as I was leaving the parking lot. I went back in with the bag in hand and the receipt and stood there and waited while they charged customers I waited about 5 mins again the hostess not looking at me avoiding looking at me or making eye contact. Then the manager came up after giving the guy who's food I was holding new food. I told her I had the wrong food I ordered a kids meal and she apologized told me she had it on the counter be hinde the breakfast bar offered to remake it sense it had gotten pretty cold I declined sense I had the other bag of food in the car. I had set the time of pick up to be just before I got there so it all should have been hot. The food itself was good. I believe the Hostess who would not look at me or greet me was Julissa though I could be wrong and she did not sign the receipt of who verified the order which if she had verified the order my experience would have been much better and the other guy too.
- Rating 5.08/14/18Very quick and clean restaurant...will definitely be a repeat customer.
- Rating 2.07/31/18Order was not ready on time and there was only one other customer in the restaurant. Food was undercooked make 2 of my guests sick
- Rating 1.07/24/18For the third time this Denny’s restaurant horribly messed up our order and there was no offer of anything to make up for it. We were just told to come back and pick up the stuff they forgot /messed up. And the lady w talked to claimed to be the manager then said at the end of the call the actual manager would call us. And they have not and it’s been a week.
Never going back to ordering from this Denny’s ever again.
- Rating 5.07/23/18Nicest crew anytime of the day. More like a family serving and cooking for you. I order a lot online for pickup and it’s always ready and correct and they seem to me by name. They never forget to say “welcome to Denny’s “, and they keep the place very clean. I am very pleased with my experience’s and glad to only be 4 blocks away since I am a disabled veteran and not a very good cook. Keep up the good work, thanks George Ames
- Rating 5.07/11/18Good food as always
- Rating 2.06/26/18I ordered the build your own grand slam with 2 biscuits one which was a part of the meal and one I had to pay $1.29 extra for that I didn’t receive!!!!!
- Rating 5.03/26/18Great food, great service. Very pleased!
- Rating 5.03/14/18Great service. Will definitely be returning.
- Rating 1.03/6/18Awful service. Got most of our order wrong and were rude about it.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Great service at this location. They always have my order ready on time with everything I need.
- Rating 4.01/3/18Order was ready when I got there but extra meatballs ordered were not included.
- Rating 5.01/2/18Excellent customer service and will return again.
- Rating 5.012/13/17They were fast and nice i was really hungry and they did not delay on my order.
- Rating 4.012/12/17Always a pleasure to eat breakfast here. Good food and a great wait-staff.
- Rating 5.012/5/17Excellent service
- Rating 5.010/26/17This location is great. They're always quick and professional. My order is always ready on time.
- Rating 2.08/21/17Terrible. Was seventeen minutes past time it was suppose to be done and they were still working on it. Then found out they didn't even put one of my items in there. Had to go back, staff asked if I wanted dressing on my salad three times after I said no and then gave me attitude as though I was inhuman for not having it. Never seemed or even said sorry for the missing food, was rude. I keep having problems with this dennys. I'm done. Not going to this dennys again.