Denny's Truck Inn Way
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Truck Inn Way
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Truck Inn Way
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.011/14/18I ordered carry out through the Denny's web page and paid online. When I went to the restaurant to get the food the clerk was visibly upset at something and asked if we ordered the carry out; I said yes and was going to show her my confirmation email but she stated that the ticket was not with the food, and handed me the bag and sent us on our way. When I got home I found out that we did not receive the whole order, that I was missing my All American Burger meal; so I went back to try and explain but when I got there my burger meal was laying on the desk in it's box container cold. The clerk (different clerk this time) acted like it was my fault that I took the order prior to it being completed. Looking back on it now I know why the original clerk could not find the ticket due to it not being complete and I guess I should have checked the order prior to leaving which is a lesson learned. Other than my food being left on the counter for an extended time and getting cold and not being with my original pick up everything else was fine. I love Denny's service normally and love the food but this last time was a wreck which I understand happens sometimes but the clerks just seemed rude.
- Rating 3.010/9/18The majority of the food we ordered was great. The eggs however tasted like dirty dish water!
- Rating 5.07/24/18Good as always
- Rating 5.07/16/18Excellent food was good, on time and employees are courteous
- Rating 5.04/9/18Great place was just out of veggie soup
- Rating 5.03/26/18I love Denny’s they have good food n great prices! I love their coffee n French vanilla creamer they have. I’m glad they’re in many truck stops. I’m a driver so it’s very convenient for me.
- Rating 1.03/20/18I had placed the order, waited the estimated 20 minutes, drove to the restaurant, and then waited another 40 minutes after I arrived for it to be done. They forgot 4 items from my order for 2 people. They were short staffed I think as the restaurant was empty and four other people were waiting for there orders. To say the experience was shot mess, is an understatement. I spent $30 for a sub par meal, I would have rather spent it at a different restaurant where I get good service, a great meal, and not have to worry about half of my meal missing.
- Rating 1.03/9/18Always disappointed at this particular facility. The service is slow, they usually mess up my order. Last visit they didn't give me all my to go order. Once they didn't make my food at all. The cooks here are not good at all.
- Rating 1.01/31/18I made my order around 7 a.m and was told it would be ready for pick up at 7:22 a.m. I got there at 7:30 and they never even gave my order to the cooks and had to wait an additional 20 minutes. Just irritated that it took so long.
- Rating 5.010/27/17I got take out. The take out packages are very nice and make it seem as if you ordered dine in. Food was great, online service to order and pay was easy as well. 5 stars all around
- Rating 4.010/20/17We all love your pancakes
- Rating 4.09/25/17Easy to place the order. Website is set up well. Food was ready in 15 minutes. Customer service was great. Food was great. The only issue I had was the onion rings were cold and hard. We ate 10 minutes afer picking up our meal.
- Rating 5.09/19/17They were great. Even changed the pick up time for us