Denny's N Nellis Blvd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's N Nellis Blvd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's N Nellis Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.07/11/18Good service better than my previous visits
- Rating 2.06/23/18I waited longer than my pick up time for an order. I ordered spaghetti with mushrooms, mushrooms were an extra $1. What I got was noodles with barely any sauce and no mushrooms. Total disappointment.
- Rating 5.04/16/18Prompt service.
- Rating 1.03/19/18This experience has been the worest ever. I don't think I will be back to this location. I placed my order online and was given a pickup time of 10:18am upon arriving my order was not ready. I was told a couple more minutes almost 30 minutes later my order was still not ready. upon requesting for a refund the manager (Anthony Resoricaga) proceded to give an attitude. Staff needs to be trained at this location starting with the manager.
- Rating 1.03/19/18Pickup order: Food was nearly 30 minutes late. Tried giving me the wrong order 3 times. Finally god the 'right' food, and the order was still incorrect.
- Rating 1.03/6/18Food didn’t get started until I go there. The pancakes was missing from my breakfast omelette plate. Instead of grilled chicken I got crispy chicken in my salad.
- Rating 1.02/27/18The order was wrong and the food was cold. Very unsatisfied
- Rating 5.02/27/18I must say the service at this location is excellent. I place my orders online from my account either for delivery, or pick up and I must say they are pretty fast at preparing your food. Excellent food and service. Keep up the good work!!!!
- Rating 3.02/21/18Food was good but the restaurant was busy and it took 25 min longer than the time the web give me
- Rating 3.01/24/18I placed a to-go order on Sunday, and didn't receive toast on either breakfast entrees! One entree had to order toast as extra @ $1.29 the other entree, the Ultimate Omelette should have come with the toast, but both were not included in my order. I was not happy!
- Rating 5.012/27/17Delicious!!
- Rating 5.012/27/17Delivery was prompt.
- Rating 1.010/27/17I understand that it was a Sunday but 1 hour wait for food seems a bit excessive. If that's the case don't give an estimated time on orders or don't take orders during busy times.
- Rating 4.010/26/17ordered online but the store never received it. so i had to wait an additional ten minutes.
- Rating 5.010/26/17On this take-out visit, everything was very good. From the coffee and orange juice to the Grand Slam. The Chicken Fried Steak and eggs, which were on the value menu was well worth the price. Keep up the good work guys and will keep coming back. Thank you! Amy S.
- Rating 1.09/19/17I have order several to do orders and they have never been right !!!! I have been double charged for orders and still have yet been corrected.... They have horrible customer service
- Rating 5.09/11/17Our order was ON TIME! HOT and tasted great in the privacy of my own home! 😂😍 Love it!
- Rating 5.09/6/17Very nice people
- Rating 5.08/21/17Excellent food and service. Jennyfer was very helpful and on the ball. With employees like her a company can go far.