Denny's N Nellis Blvd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's N Nellis Blvd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's N Nellis Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.09/6/18food was excellent and hot will definitely get denny's again
- Rating 2.08/28/18On this trip I got a order to go.... when I got back to the house... and tried the sandwich it was not that good, I had this same sandwich the week before and it was much better.... also the place is kind of dirty...
- Rating 1.08/14/18Ordered online after not having electricity so my kids could eat Stated it would be ready in 20 mins I went in 20 mins to pick up ended waiting 25 additional minutes and the food was cold so upset still
- Rating 1.08/8/18Took to long and they got my order wrong
- Rating 2.07/24/18Same as last time it was not ready at the given time. I had to wait 30 minutes past the pick up time. No more “on demand” for me!
- Rating 5.07/23/18Berry good
- Rating 3.07/16/18Meal was not ready when I arrived and they didn‘t seem to know an online order had been made.
- Rating 4.07/11/18Good service better than my previous visits
- Rating 2.06/23/18I waited longer than my pick up time for an order. I ordered spaghetti with mushrooms, mushrooms were an extra $1. What I got was noodles with barely any sauce and no mushrooms. Total disappointment.
- Rating 5.04/16/18Prompt service.
- Rating 1.03/19/18This experience has been the worest ever. I don't think I will be back to this location. I placed my order online and was given a pickup time of 10:18am upon arriving my order was not ready. I was told a couple more minutes almost 30 minutes later my order was still not ready. upon requesting for a refund the manager (Anthony Resoricaga) proceded to give an attitude. Staff needs to be trained at this location starting with the manager.
- Rating 1.03/19/18Pickup order: Food was nearly 30 minutes late. Tried giving me the wrong order 3 times. Finally god the 'right' food, and the order was still incorrect.
- Rating 1.03/6/18Food didn’t get started until I go there. The pancakes was missing from my breakfast omelette plate. Instead of grilled chicken I got crispy chicken in my salad.
- Rating 1.02/27/18The order was wrong and the food was cold. Very unsatisfied
- Rating 5.02/27/18I must say the service at this location is excellent. I place my orders online from my account either for delivery, or pick up and I must say they are pretty fast at preparing your food. Excellent food and service. Keep up the good work!!!!
- Rating 3.02/21/18Food was good but the restaurant was busy and it took 25 min longer than the time the web give me
- Rating 3.01/24/18I placed a to-go order on Sunday, and didn't receive toast on either breakfast entrees! One entree had to order toast as extra @ $1.29 the other entree, the Ultimate Omelette should have come with the toast, but both were not included in my order. I was not happy!
- Rating 5.012/27/17Delicious!!
- Rating 5.012/27/17Delivery was prompt.
- Rating 1.010/27/17I understand that it was a Sunday but 1 hour wait for food seems a bit excessive. If that's the case don't give an estimated time on orders or don't take orders during busy times.