Denny's Boulder Highway
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Boulder Highway
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Boulder Highway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/6/18Service is always great here!! We love coming to eat late at night!!
- Rating 3.010/3/18None of our specifications were followed. I asked for no sauce on my kids spaghetti, it came with sauce on it. She didn't eat it. I asked for mayo on the side of my sandwich, no mayo period. Thus was the 2nd time I ordered and the food was wrong. It's a waste of money when it doesn't get eaten cuz it was wrong. I WILL NOT order from you guys again.
- Rating 5.010/3/18breakfast delivered is just like sitting in the restaurant and enjoyiin your meal! always arrives on time if not early!
- Rating 5.09/28/18Please make it so your online coupons don't have to be printed out to use. I have not eaten there several times because of this.
- Rating 3.07/16/18...
- Rating 4.07/11/18...
- Rating 1.07/6/18Do not use Door Dash. I ordered food from Denny's on Boulder Highway. And Door Dash delivery it and the food was cold and soggy. And Door Dash delivery person got lost and I live right behind the Eastside Cannery Casino. So I am not going to call Door Dash again. And I am not going to order from Denny's again. And Door Dash Company did not refunded Or pay for another dinner for me. So I had very, very,very bad experience with Door Dash Company and Denny's
- Rating 5.04/3/18The food was good and the customer service was great. I ordered a large order and there was a mistake, but the staff was great at fixing the error. I will definitely order from there again.
- Rating 5.03/21/18My favorite place to go for breakfast!
- Rating 1.03/20/18I ordered food online went to pick it up within the 20 min time frame they give only to be told they gave my food to somebody else , like why wouldn’t you ask for the name to the order ?!?! Horrible service
- Rating 5.03/14/18Love the food!
- Rating 4.03/8/18Food is always delicious and the service was prompt and friendly!
- Rating 1.03/6/18Horrible experience, all our food was cold. Was told it’d be ready by a certain time and when we picked up had to wait almost an hour after the time we were told. Cashier(Amanda)that was supposed to help us didn’t even bother checking if our order was ready. A server from the back noticed our order had just been sitting there for a while. Not sure if I would ever go back again.
- Rating 5.03/5/18Favorite place to go for breakfast!
- Rating 1.01/23/18I ordered and it said it would be ready in 15 Minutes. I got there past the 15 minutes that it was suppose to be ready and no one had even submitted my food in yet so I had to wait another 15 minutes for my food .
- Rating 3.01/2/18When I arrived to Pickup My food, I had to wait 45 Mins because the hostess couldn’t find it & had apparently left it sitting at the register. She never put in another order & my food was cold 🤬
- Rating 1.011/6/17I used to love coming to eat breakfast here but the many recent times I have gone the customer service isn't the same as it used to be. I work in the food industry as well so I get how hectic things can get. But a customer should never see that. One of the waitresses literally rolled her eyes at my mother and I for suggesting a table by the window . Also a different time I was trying out the new online ordering system for the first time and where I work we have that as well so I didn't want to arrive to pick up my order exactly at the time it was due so I got there 10 minutes after it was due and I still waited 25 minutes. I WON'T BE GOING BACK TO THIS LOCATION. Which is a shame I have been going there for years.
- Rating 5.010/28/17The food we already to go. I had no wait! The order was perfect.
- Rating 1.010/27/17It's been about 3 months now waiting for a supposed refund, it's not really about the money anymore it's just i can't believe this whole not contacting a guest just because a couple of bucks unbelievable.. did an online order about 3 months ago, when I arrived to pick up it wasn't even started.. they said because they don't look at the system so waited about 20 min for my food just to be told they were out of certain items and that I was overcharged so instead of fixing that I had to call the 800number so they can reimburs my money.
So I had to wait till morning and when I called the person helping me said that they can't do refund either and that I need to go back to the store for them to do it.. but only when the manager was working and found out the hard way.. because not only I wasted more time and gas to go to the store but didn't got an answer to the issue and was told I had to go when the manager was in.. so this is completely ridiculous now.. been waiting for a call from a district manager and 3 months after still nothing.. so what's the point of having guest back and forward when still won't be fixed unless it's a district manager that can approve
- Rating 1.010/3/17We had flu run through our house so ordered out a lot for a few weeks. We ordered online from your restaurant three times in two weeks. EVERY time the order had not even been started when I got there. Asia, the waitress (manager?) was very apologetic but there is still no excuse. Don't offer and advertise a service that you cant fulfill.
To top it off, it was suggested that I call in the order rather than use the online service. I tried that last night and was told "Sorry we don't take phone orders after 10. Why don't you come in and order and wait for us to make it." I didn't and I wont.