Denny's Centereach Mall
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Centereach Mall
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Centereach Mall
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Military Discount
- ●Dennys Rewards Program via email
- Rating 1.09/5/18After trying delivery from dennys ,I have decided to no longer patronize your resturaunts. I ordered 3 items and instead of letting me know they didn't have 1 item they thought it would be a good idea to just give me a couple extra mozzarella sticks ,well I waited over an hour for the delivery,and when I called about the missing item I was told ok ,waited another hour to find out they substituted so I had to make something for my child (since it was his food that was missing).
After exspresing my diss appointment I was told I would receive a refund for the item........yupp you guessed no refund ! The only reason why I even gave 1 star is the food I did get was good (after I heated it in my microwave)
- Rating 1.09/5/18Slow service. Seemed like the only person in the front was overwhelmed. Kept putting the phone on hold then only brought half my order to go up.
- Rating 1.08/21/18Food was not ready on time and order was incorrect.
- Rating 5.08/7/18Great experience so far! Food was always fresh and made exactly how I ordered it. They even called me one time to verify the special instructions I added on my order was correct. I will definitely be ordering online again.
- Rating 3.08/7/18I didn't get everything that I ordered , and on top of that by the time I got my food it was already cold.
- Rating 3.07/11/18Ordering online was easy and quick. Food was ready in 20 minutes. They said everything was in the bag when I arrived. I looked inside the bags and the way that the food is stacked and packaged in layers in the container you don't know what is under so I took their word. When we served it on the table we realized the pancakes were missing from one breakfast. To make the call and the drive was not worth the hassle for $2 pancakes.
- Rating 5.07/11/18This Denny’s location has improved a lot. Great service! food comes in a reasonabley fast time. Would definitely visit again
- Rating 2.06/26/18I was pretty disappointed with my last to go order. I ordered on the app, which told me my food would be ready in 20 minutes. When I got there, I waited 10 minutes before anyone acknowledged me - no host at the counter. Finally the waitress came over and I told her I was picking up an online order. I didn’t realize until after I left that there were no utensils, napkins or condiments in the bag! I specifically asked for - and paid for! - condiments.
- Rating 2.06/26/18Order was in good quality, however toast was missing from the order. It is difficult to check and make sure all items are ready for pickup, therefore it is imperative that trust is maintained. Forgetting side items on an order and discovering after getting home is frustrating. Someone should be checking to make sure the order is complete and not missing something.
- Rating 1.04/4/18I ordered takeout, and went to the restaurant to pick up the order. No fewer than four people behind the counter completely ignored me, despite looking up to see that I was there, and me saying “Good morning” as I approached. One of the employees even addressed the person BEHIND me to seat their party. When I was finally acknowledged, I was given my order - which was missing the smoothies I ordered (this has happened EVERY time I’ve ordered takeout from this establishment). The employee who helped me went to go “check on them” (really make them) and told me to check the bag to make sure everything else was there. While I waited at the counter, one of the four employees who ignored me asked if I was being helped, so I told her I was NOW, no thanks to her - she seemed confused. After my food got cold waiting for the smoothies I finally got home - only to find that the orders INSIDE the containers were missing something. It’s not the kind of thing easily checked by a customer in a crowded restaurant with no space to maneuver, but whoever packed the bag should have known an item was missing. I will never set foot in this restaurant again, as sadly this is just another day in Denny’s of Centereach.
- Rating 5.03/14/18I went to Dennnys on Sunday March 11th. I ordered online and when I got there the host said they never got my order even tho I showed him it on my phone. He wrote down the order and took it to the back to get started and on another day this man named Chris was so nice and apologetic I might have got mad but he was so friendly and so nice to other customers at 530am a tough shift to work I just smiled and said to myself this guy named Chris made it easy for me to come back to Dennys. He was great.. Rob
- Rating 5.03/6/18Wonderful staff and they work hard to make sure everyone is happy.
- Rating 5.01/31/18Food was great, very convenient and easy to place the order. Pick up the food as per ordered on time.
- Rating 5.01/24/18Love those salted caramel banana pancakes! Yummy!
- Rating 3.012/19/17They need more servers at night! Always have to wait for food and service! Servers are great but they need help when it’s busy!
- Rating 2.010/27/17Very disappointed. I waiting 15 minutes past the time that I was told my order will be ready. Also, I waited in the front y the cash register for 5 minutes before someone ask if I needed help.
- Rating 5.010/10/17I placed an order on their website as I was leaving from work so I could pick it up on the way home. Everything was exactly as ordered and ready to go when I got there. No complaints about the quality or quantity of food and their prices are always good. I will definitely be ordering from them again.
- Rating 5.09/19/17Excellent
- Rating 5.09/19/17Excellent