Denny's Jackson Heights
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Jackson Heights
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Jackson Heights
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.010/13/18Order for delivery. Tracked it and it said it was delivered 20 mins before the delivery actually arrived.
- Rating 5.010/4/18Love the food ! I am very happy 😊 with the service!
- Rating 1.09/10/18I would give it 0 stars if I could. I spoke to a woman named Genesis twice over the phone after my 40 minute seamless delivery turned out to be an hour and 15 minute wait for a BLT with fries. The delivery driver said he waited for 10 minute or longer for order to be ready, Genesis said the order was ready. Then when I called back again after the BLT had mayo on it when I had asked for none on the sandwich, she said that they never received the slip so had no idea about the mayo. That's when she admitted the sandwich was not ready (as she first stated). Then she told me the manager would call me and refund my order. I never received the call or the refund. It was really a terrible experience.
- Rating 5.09/5/18Excellent service. Food is always on point. I order online and my food is always ready when time to pick up.
- Rating 5.08/22/18Food always ready at whatever time
- Rating 5.08/14/18Fast and easy pick up
- Rating 5.07/31/18Food on time and on point.
- Rating 1.07/31/18Again, second time this week I ordered and BLT hardly had any tomato, lettuce or bacon. I have NO IDEA who made this sandwich, but I took a photo of it and will show it the next time I come in. I can never order this sandwich online again. Greasy fries as well. Threw them all out. Only thing that was correct was delivery- came on time
- Rating 5.07/24/18Food on time and ready when pickup.
- Rating 3.01/17/18My Excellent
- Rating 4.01/17/18Great food and ready in a short time. Only complaint was that they offered me a free grand slam after ordering and they never sent me a coupon for it.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Great food, great service
- Rating 4.01/13/18Delicious and food was ready in allotted time.
- Rating 1.01/9/18The times I had gone in person were good experiences. However, my most recent experience was terrible. I downloaded the a mobile app and ordered for delivery. I paid an additional $13 for delivery because it was frigid cold. More than a half hour later, I call the restaurant to find out how much longer for the delivery to arrive. This is when I was informed that this particular location will not deliver. Furthermore, I had to go in person to receive the food. I became very upset because not only did the mobile app give me the option for delivery, but I was charged an additional fee for such delivery which never came. I contacted my credit card immediately to dispute this charge. You need to fix your mobile app as it is misleading and fails to provide vital information regarding specific locations. After this experience, I doubt I will eat there again.
- Rating 2.01/2/18I first tried calling my order in and was told by the worker to, " hold on I need a minute". My online order was placed for Keyser, WV 26726 location. I tried calling in my order first but when the server answered she was short and rude. They were busy this day. My husband went to pick our order up 30 minutes after I placed online and it was still laying on the printer and had not been started. When we finally did get our food, the tots were burnt and falling apart. The service has been this way everytime we order over the last few months.
- Rating 5.01/2/18Excellent service. Order was right and food was great!
- Rating 5.012/28/17Excellent food and excellent service!
- Rating 5.010/31/17Excellent breakfast! I ordered food from home and was able to pick it up 15 minutes later.
- Rating 5.010/30/17My food was fresh and hot like always. I really enjoyed eating there all the time
- Rating 5.09/25/17Food was ready for me when I got there even though the place was packed with people eating and waiting for a seat.