Denny's St Georges Ave
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's St Georges Ave
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's St Georges Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Meeting room Good for groups
- ●Kids Night Tuesday Evenings
- ●Take out
- ●Military Discount
- ●Denny's Rewards via email
- Rating 5.012/11/18I love this location. I always order online or call in & my food is always fresh and delicious & the employees are always prompt, no matter how busy it may be!
- Rating 4.012/11/18need a pick up parking area of online orders
- Rating 5.011/28/18The food and service is good. The employees are quite amicable and polite at the Avenel location.
- Rating 2.010/30/18The food was cold when I got it. And they forgot my sausage from the order. Since it was a pick up I was not able to get back and request the sausage. So I was not happy about my having my complete order.
- Rating 4.010/25/18Great food, great price. Just abit of a long wait for my to go order.
- Rating 5.09/11/18It was excellent! Everything I asked for was provided.
- Rating 5.08/28/18Great service love this place and the food was amazing and My kids was so happy
- Rating 3.08/22/18Coffee was watered down and the french toast were horrible! they didnt even look like french toast. it looked like regular buttered toast.
- Rating 4.08/14/18God was good! Disappointed in the serving of vegetables that came with my meatloaf!
- Rating 5.04/16/18Excellent service when I ride, Food is ready Thanks Ben.v
- Rating 5.04/9/18Great customer service and staff!!!
- Rating 3.04/4/18Pros: Great customer service.. delicious food... quick service..
Cons: dirty utensils... Sticky Floors... skimpy food portions...
- Rating 5.03/27/18Great costumer service love this place but we also need one in the Elizabeth Nj 😬
- Rating 3.03/23/18most of the foods I have had there was pretty good sometimes the wait is longer then it should be I can not get a burger there because they will or can not make them rare so if I want a burger I have to go someplace else
- Rating 2.03/20/18I was out of town for surgery and had to drive 30 mom to get to this Denny’s. We had to go inside several times for items that they forgot. When I got back to the hotel, I found that I was still missing items. Don’t recommend ordering and picking up from here.
- Rating 4.03/20/18I didn't get the coffee that came with the meal but the meal was perfect
- Rating 2.02/27/18The order took a little longer than it stated.
Also, I specified no mushrooms with the order and there were some in it. I didn’t realize this until I got home and I didn’t drive all the way back to the restaurant.
The customer will need to check their order before leaving to make sure it’s right.
- Rating 5.012/12/17Great food and Togo service
- Rating 5.010/10/17Very easy pick up. People really nice food was great thanks again!!
- Rating 1.010/2/17I ordered a build your own grand slam and something from kids menu kids menu specifically said no cheese on the eggs . I called and spoke to someone after i ordered, they even asked me if I want cheese on my eggs and I said no , when I picked up my order and took it home both meals had cheese on the eggs . I didn’t eat it and neither did my daughter . I was very disappointed because I go there all the time and never had an issue , I work at a restaurant so know how it is but please make sure your employees are being honest