Denny's St Georges Ave
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's St Georges Ave
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's St Georges Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Meeting room Good for groups
- ●Kids Night Tuesday Evenings
- ●Take out
- ●Military Discount
- ●Denny's Rewards via email
- Rating 4.08/14/18God was good! Disappointed in the serving of vegetables that came with my meatloaf!
- Rating 5.04/16/18Excellent service when I ride, Food is ready Thanks Ben.v
- Rating 5.04/9/18Great customer service and staff!!!
- Rating 3.04/4/18Pros: Great customer service.. delicious food... quick service..
Cons: dirty utensils... Sticky Floors... skimpy food portions...
- Rating 5.03/27/18Great costumer service love this place but we also need one in the Elizabeth Nj 😬
- Rating 3.03/23/18most of the foods I have had there was pretty good sometimes the wait is longer then it should be I can not get a burger there because they will or can not make them rare so if I want a burger I have to go someplace else
- Rating 2.03/20/18I was out of town for surgery and had to drive 30 mom to get to this Denny’s. We had to go inside several times for items that they forgot. When I got back to the hotel, I found that I was still missing items. Don’t recommend ordering and picking up from here.
- Rating 4.03/20/18I didn't get the coffee that came with the meal but the meal was perfect
- Rating 2.02/27/18The order took a little longer than it stated.
Also, I specified no mushrooms with the order and there were some in it. I didn’t realize this until I got home and I didn’t drive all the way back to the restaurant.
The customer will need to check their order before leaving to make sure it’s right.
- Rating 5.012/12/17Great food and Togo service
- Rating 5.010/10/17Very easy pick up. People really nice food was great thanks again!!
- Rating 1.010/2/17I ordered a build your own grand slam and something from kids menu kids menu specifically said no cheese on the eggs . I called and spoke to someone after i ordered, they even asked me if I want cheese on my eggs and I said no , when I picked up my order and took it home both meals had cheese on the eggs . I didn’t eat it and neither did my daughter . I was very disappointed because I go there all the time and never had an issue , I work at a restaurant so know how it is but please make sure your employees are being honest
- Rating 5.010/2/17The restaurant is very nice and the food was good. the online ordering process worked flawlessly and the order was ready when I arrived 20 min later. the staff was also very nice. I would definitely come in or order online again.
- Rating 1.010/2/17My food was not considered to be great the eggs were runny and had no cheese and I paid for cheese the pancakes were rubbery like they were microwaved I will not be coming back anytime soon
- Rating 5.010/2/17I've never been to a Dennys before . I moved from an area that did not have any. With that being said , the restaurant is beautiful inside, all new floors, counters , and tables. The food is great, "typical breakfast". , prices are lower than competition and diners. The staff is friendly and pays attention to the customers. Thank you for a great experience so far!
- Rating 5.08/22/17Kids love it
- Rating 5.08/21/17Excellent food and service
- Rating 2.08/17/17I ordered online for pickup. When I got there, there were two items missing from my order.