Denny's de US Hwy 130
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de US Hwy 130
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de US Hwy 130
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 1.04/3/19I ordered my food online was told it would be ready within 20 minutes I waited the 20 minutes plus another 15 for the food to be wrong so I had to go back
- Rating 5.011/29/18Our Thanksgiving dinner turkey pack was absolutely delicious. Enough food for a dinner the following night.
I am thankful for Denny’s and their employees who made our holiday dinner special.
- Rating 2.011/14/18This was the second time I’ve tried online ordering at this Denny’s. I arrived at the time my order was supposed to be ready. It wasn’t even started—in fact, they said they didn’t have it. My credit card had already been charged and I had the confirmation email. They asked what my order was, then started to cook it. The lady said she had to reboot the computer system and a few minutes later she said she found it. I had to wait an additional 15 minutes for my food. (The first time I tried online ordering, my food wasn’t ready either. They said they had a question about how many pancakes & bacon I wanted so they didn’t make any until I got there.) I like Denny’s food and that they are open all night but I’m not sure I’ll try online ordering again.
- Rating 2.010/30/18The online order never printed at the restaurant so my food wasn’t prepared when I arrived and I had to wait even longer so they could prepare my food.
Other than that, my food was good and the rest of my experience was fine.
- Rating 3.08/28/18Food was under cooked my chicken sandwich bread was mushy it wasn't toasted .My chicken wasn't cooked all the way. The cinnamon puppies was over cooked and their was no cheese on my eggs.
- Rating 2.03/30/18The pancakes where cooked uneven the glaze was only in the middle not spread out. Not there best job at all
- Rating 4.03/19/18I order line takeout online. My order was correct and it was ready when I arrived.
- Rating 1.01/5/18Nightmare service and horrible online riding knowledge by staff. I ordered my food at 1219 and was sent an email with confirmation it would be ready in 20. I arrive about 1245 and was told my food would be out shortly! It's about 1pm and they told me my food was ready, I get up get my bag and they had made only 1 of my 4 orders. It was over an HR I had waited in person before they completed my order. It was about 155. My order was complete and I ask to speak to a manager the manager Leo came out and was very unapologetic he advised me he was down a cook. In the meantime of waiting I was not offered a drink nor updated about my order, I had paid full price for my order and waited from 12:19-1:55 for my food. After getting home I sit down with my daughers to eat and all our eggs are runny (uncooked eggs cause salmonella) and my girls pancakes have jalapeños! Service was horrible at this location and will not go back! Rude staff, rude manager, horrible service, runny eggs and jalapeños in pancakes?? Needless to say I couldn't eat the eggs in fear of salmonella, my girls threw their pancakes because of jalapeño, I waited way too long for dennys, paid full price for food we couldn't eat, had to deal with horrible manager and wait staff and still had to go buy my girls other food! NEVER AGAIN will I eat at this location!
- Rating 5.010/10/17d
- Rating 5.09/26/17Food is very tasty. I can always count on a good meal.
- Rating 5.09/25/17Everurging was perfect thanks again I LOVE YOUR FOOD
- Rating 5.08/30/17The food is always great at this location. The last time we ordered the head cook never showed so the manager had to help the trainee run the kitchen. Took a little longer than normal but I understood when my husband came with our order.
- Rating 4.08/29/17Great food and the people at my local Denny's are extremely friendly. Everything was prepared great too. 1 star off since their computer system was very very delayed. We arrived promptly to pickup our order and the order literally just printed for them when we arrived. Had to wait an extra 10 minutes.