Denny's Industrial Highway
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Industrial Highway
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Industrial Highway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.04/11/18Pancakes was burnt eggs was cold and I ordered online and when I got there it wasn't ready so I don't know why it was cold.
- Rating 5.04/5/18Food was excellent very good !!!
- Rating 5.03/6/18Always received fast service here, online orders and dine in.
- Rating 4.02/21/18It was good food as usual..
- Rating 5.02/20/18Food was perfect and even though it was cold outside, and food had to transfer to the car, make it's way across town, and transfer to the hotel room, the food was still surprisingly still hot. Most suprizing were the onion rings. Normally when packaged in styrofoam onion rings get mushy, but these onion rings were perfectly crisp and crunchy.
- Rating 2.01/23/18The food was good but by the time we got it it was cold. I placed an online order and when I went to pick it up i had to wait for 20 minutes. Yes they were busy but they kept taking people who walked in behind me to eat there before they even agnoliged that i was there.
- Rating 1.01/23/18This is the last time we will order from Denny’s. We ordered online to pick up and instead of taking 20 minutes it took almost an hour. One of the things we ordered was French toast. If I could post a picture I would. It was literally white toast with powered sugar sprinkled on it! It wasn’t even hot nor was it dipped it anything. It was just plain toast with powder sugar. I don’t know how anyone could mistake the toast as French toast. Horrible breakfast.
- Rating 3.01/17/18Food was great. Did an online order, when i got home I realized a meal was missing. Had to go back and wait for them to make it.
- Rating 5.01/17/18love the dennys grand slam.
- Rating 3.01/10/18I was missing parts of my order from my to go order. I did not even have the time to call nor go back to let them know that a whole order was missing. It was an big inconvenience seeing as though we had a flight to catch.
- Rating 5.01/9/18Everything is awesome
- Rating 4.01/9/18The staff was great but I wasnt too please with the way my food was prepared. But over all I would go back.
- Rating 1.012/27/17This was our first time EVER going to Denny's and our first time at this location. Shameful to say......I will never go to Denny's again!! Its my fault for not checking our food before we left but however it's not our fault that my girlfriend found ROACH LEGS in her food!! We were 20+ miles away so we didn't come back for a refund but we are done with Denny's.
- Rating 5.012/13/17Excellent
- Rating 3.012/6/17Food was cold..and they forgot a order..
- Rating 3.010/17/17Decent, affordable food,small portions though but better than alot of the dinners out there
- Rating 1.010/10/17TERRIBLE
- Rating 3.010/2/17The service was great even though they didn't have the steak that we wanted Dan need up giving us one of the other steaks that they had. The only thing I am disappointed in was I never got the code for my free month of hulu for ordering online
- Rating 3.09/25/17It was very good food but the wait was long
- Rating 3.09/20/17This was my 1st time ordering online and from this location. I left special instructions that were NOT followed however the food was still good.