Denny's de Industrial Highway
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Industrial Highway
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Industrial Highway
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 4.012/30/18Please read all details and items on lists
- Rating 4.011/14/18I only leave 4 stars instead of 5 because the young lady who answered my phone call the first time told me I was unable to switch out my breakfast entree with something else as I was unpleased with the entree. However, I called back and spoke with a manager and she was able to rectify the situation and I appreciate that !
- Rating 4.011/6/18Food is good and I like the way how food comes in the containers
- Rating 2.09/11/18The manager was rude but other than that it was ok
- Rating 5.08/14/18I ordered online. When I arrived, and my food was ready. The staff were very friendly. Will definitely order from here again!
- Rating 3.08/8/18Ordering was quick and easy. Unfortunately, when I returned home my order was inaccurate.
- Rating 1.07/31/18I have never been more disappointed with Dennys. Out food, after waiting the time for our pick up order to be ready, was still not ready. I waited approximately fifty (50) minutes in the crowded resturant. Eventually a hostess approached me and asked what I was waiting for, she found my order and made me aware it had been ready for a while, as if it was my fault that I hadn’t been given my order. When I got our breakfast back to our hotel, they hadn’t given us any condiments, any forks or knives, nothing. It was as if it was haphazardly thrown together, with no sense of pride in the product. This is NOT what i would expect from a Denny’s, and I’ve never been more disappointed in my experience. I would love to know why this was considered acceptable.
- Rating 2.07/24/18I had to ask for my drinks that I had ordered because they were not with my order and when I got home the bacon was missing from the breakfast dishes we had only 2 pieces of sausage with each of the 2 breakfast orders and no bacon and I was not driving 20 minutes back to complain
- Rating 3.07/11/18I did pickup. Honestly, when I arrived, I almost wished I had not ordered. The scene was chaotic, with a customer in front of me complaining in the pickup line about his order. He went on and on. After 5 minutes of listening to the customer's nonsense, the manager asked me if I had ordered, after I had told another worker that I was there for a pickup order, which I had prepaid online 20 minutes earlier. I don't know how they did not know, and I offered my phone receipt. I waited for 10 minutes and got my order. As soon as I got it, the problem child in front of me continued to hassle the manager for his order.
Honestly, the food is fine. I am local, and have been to this Denny's since the 1980s, but not as much now. The manager has a tough job, as the clientele is very demanding. For me, it was not a great experience, but I think more because of the clientele that day. I would not want the manager's job.
- Rating 5.07/11/18Food was good and service was fast
- Rating 1.07/3/18Always an issue when I order from this place. I won’t ever be returning.
- Rating 5.06/26/18Great service
- Rating 1.04/11/18Pancakes was burnt eggs was cold and I ordered online and when I got there it wasn't ready so I don't know why it was cold.
- Rating 5.04/5/18Food was excellent very good !!!
- Rating 5.03/6/18Always received fast service here, online orders and dine in.
- Rating 4.02/21/18It was good food as usual..
- Rating 5.02/20/18Food was perfect and even though it was cold outside, and food had to transfer to the car, make it's way across town, and transfer to the hotel room, the food was still surprisingly still hot. Most suprizing were the onion rings. Normally when packaged in styrofoam onion rings get mushy, but these onion rings were perfectly crisp and crunchy.
- Rating 2.01/23/18The food was good but by the time we got it it was cold. I placed an online order and when I went to pick it up i had to wait for 20 minutes. Yes they were busy but they kept taking people who walked in behind me to eat there before they even agnoliged that i was there.
- Rating 1.01/23/18This is the last time we will order from Denny’s. We ordered online to pick up and instead of taking 20 minutes it took almost an hour. One of the things we ordered was French toast. If I could post a picture I would. It was literally white toast with powered sugar sprinkled on it! It wasn’t even hot nor was it dipped it anything. It was just plain toast with powder sugar. I don’t know how anyone could mistake the toast as French toast. Horrible breakfast.
- Rating 3.01/17/18Food was great. Did an online order, when i got home I realized a meal was missing. Had to go back and wait for them to make it.