Denny's NE Hassalo St
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's NE Hassalo St
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's NE Hassalo St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/25/18N/A
- Rating 1.010/3/18My husband placed an order online as we had a business conference and he wanted to make it easier for all parties. Upon his return he tells me that they had nothing ready and had to constantly run back for items the waitress forgot. He asked her if everything was in the bag? She said yes and returned. We got our food out to find my daughters strawberry popping pancakes had no syrup, or strawberries or whip cream. My bacon cheddar tots were missing and by the time we got our food it was cold and we were only a 5 min walk away. I was very dissatisfied with what I got so I called the store and spoke to both the server and the manager. I was very rudely told by Flo (the manager) that they can’t refund me but I can come and get more food or a credit. I explained to her that I didn’t have time to go back and I didn’t live in town. She told me that she didn’t know what to tell me but that she didn’t have time for me and she was busy and wanted me to call back later. I said I didn’t have time I was in a conference all day. She said fine I’ll call you back. I said to her please leave me a voice message as I couldn’t answer while in the meeting. She said fine. I was in the meeting when she called 2 times. She didn’t leave a message but proceeded to text me from her personal number to tell me she refunded me the money. I was a bit upset that she couldn’t respectfully leave a message as I asked and she took it upon herself to take my personal number and use it with her own phone. She can’t seem to follow instructions. She also could have just saved the hassle and told me in the first place that she was sorry for the mistake and refund me. I’m not sure why I had to deal with so much stress over this. The waitress I spoke too tried to say she didn’t forget anything and then said “ I’ll pay for it out of my own pocket” I was a bit confused by that whole statement. I will never go to that establishment again. This is the first and only time I’ve ever had an issue with any Denny’s ever. It’s left a bad taste in my mouth.
- Rating 4.08/7/18I eat here almost every week they have really changed things around since 3 years ago
- Rating 2.06/27/18The staff were wonderful, kind and courteous. Unfortunately, by the time we recieved our burgers they were soggy. We ordered two cheeseburgers with two other items. The 2nd cheeseburger was not prepared when I picked up my order. Because I had to wait about 15 min for the second burger to be prepared by the time we ater the burgers, 20 min, they were soggy.
- Rating 1.06/6/18Every single time I've used the app, I have to place my order in the store anyway before they fulfill it - regardless of the scheduled pickup times. I don't pay twice, but what is the point of ordering online just to order after waiting in the facility.
- Rating 5.03/26/18Thanks
- Rating 2.03/19/18It took an hour to make nachos.
- Rating 5.03/6/18great service! great menu updates! looking forward to the next visit.
- Rating 2.01/9/18I got something other than I ordered!
- Rating 5.012/12/17Was easy and fast