Denny's de NE Hassalo St
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de NE Hassalo St
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de NE Hassalo St
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 3.012/4/18Was not greeted upon arrival. Was ignored by the “busy” employees behind the counter. Had to ask several people for help. Everyone assumed someone else was helping me. Got my food to go. It tasted fine.
- Rating 5.010/25/18N/A
- Rating 1.010/3/18My husband placed an order online as we had a business conference and he wanted to make it easier for all parties. Upon his return he tells me that they had nothing ready and had to constantly run back for items the waitress forgot. He asked her if everything was in the bag? She said yes and returned. We got our food out to find my daughters strawberry popping pancakes had no syrup, or strawberries or whip cream. My bacon cheddar tots were missing and by the time we got our food it was cold and we were only a 5 min walk away. I was very dissatisfied with what I got so I called the store and spoke to both the server and the manager. I was very rudely told by Flo (the manager) that they can’t refund me but I can come and get more food or a credit. I explained to her that I didn’t have time to go back and I didn’t live in town. She told me that she didn’t know what to tell me but that she didn’t have time for me and she was busy and wanted me to call back later. I said I didn’t have time I was in a conference all day. She said fine I’ll call you back. I said to her please leave me a voice message as I couldn’t answer while in the meeting. She said fine. I was in the meeting when she called 2 times. She didn’t leave a message but proceeded to text me from her personal number to tell me she refunded me the money. I was a bit upset that she couldn’t respectfully leave a message as I asked and she took it upon herself to take my personal number and use it with her own phone. She can’t seem to follow instructions. She also could have just saved the hassle and told me in the first place that she was sorry for the mistake and refund me. I’m not sure why I had to deal with so much stress over this. The waitress I spoke too tried to say she didn’t forget anything and then said “ I’ll pay for it out of my own pocket” I was a bit confused by that whole statement. I will never go to that establishment again. This is the first and only time I’ve ever had an issue with any Denny’s ever. It’s left a bad taste in my mouth.
- Rating 4.08/7/18I eat here almost every week they have really changed things around since 3 years ago
- Rating 2.06/27/18The staff were wonderful, kind and courteous. Unfortunately, by the time we recieved our burgers they were soggy. We ordered two cheeseburgers with two other items. The 2nd cheeseburger was not prepared when I picked up my order. Because I had to wait about 15 min for the second burger to be prepared by the time we ater the burgers, 20 min, they were soggy.
- Rating 1.06/6/18Every single time I've used the app, I have to place my order in the store anyway before they fulfill it - regardless of the scheduled pickup times. I don't pay twice, but what is the point of ordering online just to order after waiting in the facility.
- Rating 5.03/26/18Thanks
- Rating 2.03/19/18It took an hour to make nachos.
- Rating 5.03/6/18great service! great menu updates! looking forward to the next visit.
- Rating 2.01/9/18I got something other than I ordered!
- Rating 5.012/12/17Was easy and fast