Denny's N. Center Street
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's N. Center Street
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's N. Center Street
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/9/18Great service and food! Kudos to our waitress we sat at counter but unfortunately I don’t gave a good memory so couldn’t give you her name, shucks.
- Rating 5.010/9/18Love dennys great food and service
- Rating 1.09/10/18My experience was terrible. I did an online delivery order, because I got an email about free delivery. It says my food should arrive at 10:18pm. At 10:40 I call the store location and the man on the phone tells me Denny’s doesn’t deliver that it goes through postmates and grubhub, when I put my order into Dennys.com. Then finally he tells me it says my order was dropped off and handed to the customer. I had already been charged so he refunded me my money, but left me hungry after waiting over an hour for food that never showed up. It was awful and I will not be ordering Denny’s again.
- Rating 4.09/5/18Fast and friendly
- Rating 4.08/28/18Everything was exactly as ordered and prompt. Showed up and it had just come hot off the grill and ready to go. Perfect for on the way to work in the mornings. Haven't had an order messed up yet! Very satisfied.
- Rating 5.08/21/18Meals were very good and waiting for me to pick up when I arrived. One suggestion, please wrap fries in serving or wax paper as mine got soggy, not to the point of inedibility, but enough to make me rethink ordering them again in a future take out trip. Thank you again.
- Rating 3.04/3/18Went 3 times in a month. First time was perfect, not so much the other two times. The last time i might of got a bit sick from the food, but not %100 on that.
That being said, i will be back. Good sandwiches and burgers.
- Rating 3.03/26/18Love the pot roast but service is not that great ..staff are not that friendly and accommodating.
- Rating 4.02/21/18They put the wrong cheese on my fries but overall not bad.
- Rating 4.02/20/18I have used the Dennys app on my cell a few times and each time the order was ready to go when I walked in the door on way to work. In and out. Also the order hasn't been messed up like some other places I stop by in the morning. Staff was nice. Tipped them for there promptness and friendlyness and will be coming by more often.
- Rating 4.01/30/18Food was great! Server Put all condiments in my Togo bag before I even had to ask.
- Rating 4.01/23/18I liked the online ordering, except I couldn't use my AARP card. Would be nice if you could change this.
- Rating 5.01/2/18My meal was great, as usual.
- Rating 5.010/2/17Awesome
- Rating 5.09/25/17Some options not available online but other than that it was easy to use.
- Rating 5.09/25/17The first time I tried using the app my order didn't go through for some reason, but I decided to try again and it work. The service was fast and it was ready to go when I got there to pick it up. The food was still warm by the time I got to work. Thank you
- Rating 2.08/28/17I like Danny's, but my order was incomplete both times I ordered food to go.
- Rating 3.08/28/17I ordered food online and it was supposed to be ready at 8pm. I went in and told a waitress I had an online order and she went over and said to have a seat , it was almost ready. She then came back about 10 minutes later and said she was sorry but it wasn't my order being worked on and they just started my order- it was another 20 minutes and my grandson came in , out of the car and wanted to know what took so long. The servers were polite and we got our order and took it home. My steak was one of the best I've had in years and the cheesy potatoes were also good. There was some hard , burnt garlic bread that left me feeling like I had lard on my tongue for over and hour, despite brushing my teeth. My grandson's burger, fries and milkshake were all to his liking.
- Rating 2.08/24/17This is the first time Ihad any problems. I ordered online so therefore I didnt look at m6 food until I got home silly me. My pancakes were horrible the looked burnt and taste burnt. Haven't been back since. I gave two stars for the customer service.
- Rating 1.08/18/17There were items missing from my order. Very disappointed