Denny's Market St NE
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Market St NE
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Market St NE
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.03/6/18Ordered online from home, they had it finished and ready to go before I got there. Staff was very friendly. Took about 2 minutes to get in and out, that beats fast food even.
- Rating 1.02/27/18Food was very cold no condiments
- Rating 5.01/17/18Service was great
- Rating 1.012/27/17Website was difficult. Couldn't order double hash browns. Error message said the error was with the CVV code and it was actually the expiration date. Should have been able to add the free pie all the error said was that I did not meet the qualifications. My understanding was it was $20 purchase for a free pie
- Rating 5.012/27/17This Denny's is our go to restaurant. We eat there at least once a week. We know several of the servers and they know us and what we like. We truly feel like honored guests instead of just customers. The food is consistently awesome. We've only had issues once in 3 years and that was because they had a brand new cook (as in first day for him). We love this place. Have not found the food at the other Denny's to be as good.
- Rating 1.011/20/17I ordered the Southwest turkey avocado sandwich with soup, and my sandwich had been left at the kitchen pass-through. Had I not checked my order before leaving I would have been short half of my food. I order online from this location somewhat frequently, and there's something wrong or missing pretty much every time. If another location near me had online ordering I would never come back to this location.
- Rating 2.010/17/17The eggs weren't cooked. The white yoke was still clear on both biscuits and gravy orders. The gravy was bland.
The tomatoes on the skillet we order tasted rotten.
- Rating 5.010/14/17👍👍
- Rating 2.010/11/17I found that the hashbrowns were extremely greasy, as was the omelette. The hamburger my daughter got wasn't even eaten after a couple of bites it was that bad. I've ordered several times and had good food a couple of times and bad food about the same so it's a fifty fifty prop. Having said that actually eating there the foods fine. The takeouts not something I'll be doing again.
- Rating 5.010/10/17Great working individuals, they make sure to take care of their customers first
- Rating 1.09/21/17After I placed my order online I tried to give a coupon for a free hot cakes and I was not able to redeem that coupon online I tried to get it in this store and they didn't take it I tried to talk to the manager it was no manager around I think this is very unprofessional place thank you
- Rating 3.09/6/17I ordered a quesadilla, which is supposed to include both sour cream and pico de gallo. I got neither.
- Rating 3.09/6/17Ordered online for a 8 am pickup. Ordered at 720 am. Got there at 805. Wasn't ready.
Not until 830... a little disappointed i had to wait that long.... food was great.. but slow..
- Rating 4.09/6/17Friendly employees. Submitted an online order and by the time I got there everything was ready to go with no delay.
- Rating 5.09/5/17great service and food