Denny's Newberg Hwy
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Newberg Hwy
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Newberg Hwy
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-The-Clock Breakfast
- ●24 Hour Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins Welcome
- ●Good for Groups
- ●Kid's Eat Free Night
- ●Take Out
- ●Full Service Sports Bar
- ●Big Screen TV
- ●Oregon Lottery
- ●Senior Discounts
- ●On-Line Ordering
- ●Wednesday Steak Night
- Rating 3.010/9/18This was My First time ordering through Denny's online, and I wasn't 100% Happy they forgot My order of Fries and the Ranch for my Chicken tender's..
I have barely came out of work so I was to tired to drive back and tell them..
Next time I place an online order I'll make sure all my food is Inside the Bag.
Thank You Anna
- Rating 3.08/8/18It would be great if you guys wouldn't send me this email 20 times in a row.
- Rating 3.07/25/18The food was delicious, but my order wasnt ready on time. I got there right when the email said it would be ready and still waited an additional 30 mins. I understand the place gets busy but timing wise was a bad experience.
- Rating 5.07/23/18Great food as always
- Rating 2.04/5/18For online ordering. I won't order anything on a holiday any longer. You ran out of what I ordered.
- Rating 3.04/3/18I received the incorrect side item, and did not notice until I was home. Also, my dish looked like it was thrown into the container and it was everywhere.
- Rating 5.02/20/18Very kind employees. Ordered to-go first time and was great.
- Rating 5.02/20/18A terrific experience from start to finish!
- Rating 4.01/23/18The food was ready when I arrived. The hostess was pleasant and polite. When I got home the food order was correct, hot and delicious.
- Rating 2.09/25/17The website says it takes about 20 minutes from the time you place your order. So I ended up going to pick up my breakfast 30 minutes later so I was expecting my food to be ready by the time I got there, not only did I have to wait another 10 minutes but they kept telling me “we are working on it, we are busy today” by the time I ate my food was completely cold.
- Rating 5.09/25/17It would be nice to have an option to dine in. I might be in a hurry to a meeting and I want to order in advance to have the food ready when I get there. Instead is prepared as to go.