Denny's Lincoln Highway
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Lincoln Highway
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Lincoln Highway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.08/14/18i always enjoy my experience at dennys in n Versailles all the waiters and waitresses are wonderful to be around and are the main reason I go every week
- Rating 3.07/3/18Well I ordered cheesecake with strawberry topping and did not receive what I ordered
- Rating 4.03/26/18Fast service!!
- Rating 5.03/20/18The good and service is great!
- Rating 5.03/14/18Great customer service with online orders, foods always done and ready to go!
- Rating 5.02/22/18I like the online ordering, it’s super easy and my meal is finished on time. I go to Denny’s in North Versailles every Friday morning and the service is great.... Michelle (waitress), and Tim (cook) are the nicest people you'll every meet they’re great.
- Rating 3.02/20/18Usually awesome quick service but last visit left me a bit unsatisfied when I opened my order to have a 7 total fries sitting in my container
- Rating 4.01/23/18I have been there a couple of times for pick-up. The first time I was there I didn't check the order and the pancakes were not in the order. The 2nd time I went there to pick up an order I had to wait at least 5minutes for someone to wait on me, there was no one to be found. I have to say each time I have picked up our orders the food was very good
- Rating 4.01/23/18I received an email from your restaurant telling me if I placed a togo order I would receive a coupon for a free orginall grand slam. I have not received it yet It said 24 hours later. Where is my coupon?
- Rating 5.012/19/17I ordered online and it was ready by the time the receipt said it would be, The grand slamwich was very satisfying and delicious. I will recommend this location to friends and family.
- Rating 5.012/5/17My order was ready on time (and was correct). Great service and good food. Thankbyouv
- Rating 5.010/12/17Fast service, pleasant and efficient staff. Placed my order on way home and it was ready on time.
- Rating 5.09/11/17Done right! Was quick! Yinz should add a tip option servers were all nice
- Rating 5.08/28/17Good food and good service better than eat n park
- Rating 2.08/17/17I had to wait about 10 minutes after I arrived to pick my salad. The restaurant seemed understaffed and the employees were complaining about a variety of issues. I felt a little bad about bothering them... The salad eventually came, nicely packaged and looked delicious. When I got home and ate it I was extremely disappointed because the chicken on my salad was like rubber; completely unacceptable. I removed the chicken and ate the rest of the salad. After driving 15-20 minutes home, I thought it would be pointless to drive back to the restaurant to ask for a replacement. Because of my dissatisfaction, I probably won't use this service again.