Denny's Lebanon Church Road
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Lebanon Church Road
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Lebanon Church Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.07/11/18I have been going to Denny’s for as long as I could remember my parents took me there and I’ve continued the tradition with my family. My most recent experience was one I would like to forget. I order my food which was not correct. And when the staff went to correct it the cook handled my food with his bare hands while the manger wore gloves
- Rating 5.07/3/18Breakfast was wonderful packaged well and delicious! Thank you
- Rating 5.04/16/18Was ready when I got there. Staff is always pleasant
- Rating 5.01/31/18even though I was early they were quick to complete my order in a timely fashion.
- Rating 5.01/9/18Great people working in the restaurant
- Rating 1.01/2/18I placed my order online to avoid the wait time. I got to the restaurant and i had to wait an additional 25 minutes for a salad and an omelette. Unacceptable.
- Rating 1.010/10/17Placed a order using the app. Picked one restaurant location for pick up. It some how managed to send my order to another restaurant that wasn't worth the drive for pick up. Did not get my money back for my order and lost out on $5 and some change for nothing. Pretty disappointed since I Order from here a lot. Manager didn't seem to care much about my situation.
- Rating 5.09/25/17Food was great. I like the packaging it came in as well. Plus they waited until I showed up to make the milkshake so it wouldn’t melt.