Denny's S Stemmons Freeway
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's S Stemmons Freeway
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's S Stemmons Freeway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Meeting Room
- Rating 4.03/19/18Didn't make my food until I arrived. Claimed they didn't do online orders at night..
- Rating 1.03/6/18When I arrived the restaurant was closed for “maintenance” I saw the host/cook along with some random guy all hanging out outside smoking. I still entered because I had already paid online so I figured my food was ready but it wasn’t. When I asked for a refund he told me that it wasn’t possible. So after speaking with the host he told me that he convinced the cook to make our order. I had to wait another 20-30 min on our food. I didn’t feel comfortable at all.
- Rating 4.02/27/18I ordered an omelete and it was not the quality that I previously received from other Dennys. It was a fully cooked egg with vegetables folded in as an afterthought. I don't know if I would order an omelete
again from this particular restaurant.
- Rating 2.02/21/18Food wasn't very good. I got it to go. No butter for my pancakes and I requested extra gravy, but there was barely any on my chicken fried steak.
- Rating 4.01/10/18The food was good and it was my first time for delivery. The delivery was actually made 30 minutes after the estimated time.
- Rating 5.012/12/17Awesomeness
- Rating 5.010/30/17👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾