Denny's N I-35 East Service Road
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's N I-35 East Service Road
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's N I-35 East Service Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.07/16/18I'm really glad you asked. The last two times I've ordered my food has been unsatisfactory. I spoke with Payton about my to go order being wrong a couple of months ago. She offered to replace my food but I was on bed rest and had to have someone bring that to me so it was impossible for me to get that replacement. This last time I ordered and paid for two bacon double cheeseburgers and received single patties with no bacon. I didn't bother calling to speak with anyone because I'm honestly just not interested in the service anymore.
- Rating 5.07/3/18Great location. Great customer service.
- Rating 5.06/27/18All the staff is very nice . Always making sure if we need anything. The food is delicious and always hot very good and tasty. And I love the coffee there.
- Rating 5.06/26/18First time ordering to go from Denny's and it was great. It was very fast and food was fresh. Will definitely order to go from Denny's again in the future.
- Rating 4.04/16/18This is a great new service and I'm glad to have found it. The only thing is I asked for no mushrooms and there were a ton of them on one of my orders. I'm allergic so i had to toss that order. other then that it was great and I will use it again and hope you get the NO MUSHROOMS request correct.
- Rating 5.04/16/18I just love my Red Oak Denny's
- Rating 3.04/9/18The cheesesticks in the order had no cheese in them and the bacon/cheddar tots were burned. Horrible.
- Rating 1.04/3/18Food was cold
- Rating 5.03/14/18very good service the staff agreed that you really nice and the wait was not long I will always come back
- Rating 5.02/27/18Excellent service. Food was very good and hot.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Fast and easy online order. The food was great.
- Rating 5.011/20/17I always go here. The food is wondeful and they make sure your online orders are correct before you leave the restaurant.
- Rating 4.09/26/17Food was good, ready when I arrived in 20 min! Only thing better would be if they had delivery!!
- Rating 5.08/29/17The restaurant is only minutes from my house. The food, waiter staff, and service is always 5 star.
- Rating 1.08/17/17We came to pick up our online order and it was not ready. The worker then left to 'check on' it, came back ten minutes later and saw us and left again without saying a word. During this time, no other workers came to the front. About 20 minutes after it was supposed to be ready, a worker went and got our order and it was cold and she was incredibly rude. I've ordered several times for pick up, but this experience makes me not want to eat at Denny's.