Denny's N. Hwy. I-45
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's N. Hwy. I-45
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's N. Hwy. I-45
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.09/10/18I placed an order online and picked it up on time, ordered pancakes for my husband who was at work and they forgot the main thing the syrup and butter and utensils . I called an explained, drove back got the syrup and stuff and the manager returned my $ and gave me a receipt for a free meal she made it right after 3 trips back and forth. Thanks
- Rating 2.08/15/18Ordered on Monday got someone else old fish from the night before was asked to come back just should have credited my account so I will wait to order again for a while.
- Rating 5.07/16/18This is my go to breakfast stop for over 10 years. My Denny's has the best service and food always. I have never had a complaint. The menu has something for everyone
- Rating 1.06/27/18Very disappointed!!!!!!!!
- Rating 5.06/26/18clean and fast
- Rating 1.02/28/18This dennys is a joke. Always messing up orders and forgetting stuff. This last time they gave me someone elses order then proceeded to call me from a private number instead of the dennys business phone...so stating the obvious here but you lost a very regular customer because i will not be back to this Dennys!!
- Rating 5.01/23/18👍
- Rating 5.011/28/17Jennifer was awesome!
- Rating 1.011/6/17I went to pick up my order and it was not ready. I waited for 20 minutes. They did not have what I ordered online and had to substitute for something else. When I got my food home the order was wrong. I paid for extra bacon and didn’t receive any at all.
- Rating 5.010/26/17The Wimer, TX Denny's has provided nothing short of excellent service. I order to go several times a month and the food is always fresh and hot. Staff is fun to talk to and extremely polite. The only thing that would make it better is if you would make available for purchase, your bourbon sauce. If not in the grocery stores then at least at the restaurants. When you have a great product, take advantage of it!
- Rating 4.08/28/17When ordered online, the salads seems to be smaller than when ordered at Deny's. Everything else is fine.
- Rating 4.08/17/17Ordered breakfast to go on 08/13/17 from the Wilmer location. The wheat pancakes, which we've had before and are good, did not taste right. I called the restaurant and the ladies there took care of us. I went back to get a new order, tasted them and they tasted bad too. The ladies there (I wish I could remember their names) were so nice and offered a good alternative. They got that out to me very quickly, the manager came out to apologize and everything was good.
I know sometimes things happen and errors occur, it's the way the business handles it that I care about. The staff at the Wilmer Denny's are great!! Always friendly!