Denny's de Fm78
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Fm78
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Fm78
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 5.012/23/18Perfect I order at least 1x a week for the family!!!
- Rating 5.012/7/18Thank You
- Rating 1.011/28/18Very dissapoinet I order the stack of pancakes very small size I prob won’t order anymore here
- Rating 5.010/31/18Awesome Service
- Rating 3.010/30/18The food was ok. The bacon was so thin it was see through and everything was really greasy. The delivery was great and right on time.
- Rating 2.010/25/18My slamwich toast was burnt black
- Rating 1.010/10/18I ordered 4 meals from you guys and my whole family got food poisoning. This is a first from the Fm78 location. Watch those delivery boxes guys. Most unpleasant.
- Rating 4.010/3/18Food was good, but my order was incomplete.
- Rating 1.09/10/18i ordered online and the order was great. the next day i went to chick fil a but my daughter wanted Dennys again, since she said it was delicious. so we went and ate , when we paid, it was 17$ , i reminded the manager that kids eat free on Tuesdays and she laughed and said my order wasnt taken till 1024. which me my daughter were waiting for service since before 10.(chick fil a was still open) i didn't want to argue in front of everyone, so i paid and left. never planning to go back, rude managers are a horrible representation for Dennys restaurants.
- Rating 5.09/10/18I've ordered from Denny's online twice and both times the food was ready upon arrival, still warm when I ate it some twenty minutes later and was correct. It is nice to have another morning breakfast alternative on my way to work
- Rating 1.08/21/18We were delivered burnt pancakes, we didnt get the apple crisp, and the pancake puppies didnt have the icing to dip it in. They did offer us a raincheck if we went back. We did go back and get it however it was still sad that would acctually serve a customer burnt pancakes. I mean come on you could clearly see they were burnt. We basically paid a $6 delivery charge for nothing as we went into the restaurant another day for the raincheck as we no longer trust them for delivery.
- Rating 1.07/3/18Left feeling uneasy and frustrated when I placed an online order. I called the location to modify/add to the order, and with over 15 calls to the store all I received was a busy tone. All records of phone numbers, even from multiple internet sites, yielded only one phone number...which obviously did not work. Completely dissatisfied.
- Rating 5.07/3/18I love this restaurant. Consistently great food and great service!
- Rating 5.04/6/18I love the food and service, nice atmosphere.
- Rating 5.03/26/18One of the best locations you have. Food is always good and fresh and the night time waitress is the best in the business.
- Rating 5.01/31/18orders are accurate, steaming hot, and very good
- Rating 1.01/23/18I frequent this Denny’s location at least 3x per month and I’ve never had problems like this most recent experience. I placed an online order for 5 plates and on 2 of the plates I requested substitutes. On one of the meals, Instead of hash browns, I wanted French fries. When I arrived to pick up my order, The Manager was my cashier. I asked if the substitutions were able to be made and he stated that they had been made. I checked the order and saw that there were hash browns in the tray. The manager proceeded to pick up my receipt and said the substitution did not make sense so they were not able to do it. I explained to him what I wanted and he said I should have worded it differently. I told him that I left my phone number on the order and they could have called with any questions instead of lying to me. He then told the cooks to make a whole new meal. I told him that I didn’t need a new meal, I just wanted French fries instead of hash browns. He loudly told me I should have worded it right the first time and we wouldn’t be having this problem. I will never eat at this Denny’s again. I was made to feel incompetent for simply wanting French fries and I was embarrassed standing there in that restaurant. Customers should never be made to feel this way, especially by management.
- Rating 5.01/18/18love your service, its a life saver!!!
- Rating 5.01/17/18Very Friendly Staff
- Rating 3.01/2/18Both on-line orders were ready but the cashier areas was chaotic. Portions were a tad on the small side & both orders were missing toasts and condiments.