Denny's IH 35 N
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's IH 35 N
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's IH 35 N
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.07/16/18Great food, fast service!
- Rating 1.07/3/18Half of both lumberjack slams were burnt. This is the second time its happened in two weeks. I've never had an issue before. These were deliveries so I was stuck with them. I'm very disappointed that Denny's saw this food and still sent it out for a delivery.
- Rating 4.06/26/18Employees are always friendly but kitchen seems to get overwhelmed when it's busy. Not too long ago during a lunch rush, ordered a Cobb salad and not only did it take forever to receive when it got to the table there was literally only a bowl of lettuce with fried potato strips. Should have been a simple dish but there was an obvious lack of quality control. There is never an issue when it's not overly busy.
It happens, no one died, they fixed it perfectly and life goes on. I keep going back (most often when they are not at a busy time) and the food is good, servers are wonderful, and they have a good menu.
- Rating 2.03/14/18I ordered to-go and when pulling up I saw a lady outside smoking. I walked in, no one was up front. I heard in the kitchen "she keeps going outside!" and some guy finally came up to me to help. When I didn't leave a tip (hey, it was to-go!) his attitude changed and he turned around quickly and stormed off. Unbelievable. They all look like they live next door, in the meth-infused motel for $40 a night. (There is one, check it!)... I am pretty sure my analysis is correct. I am not a complainer of food quality but the eggs were also cooked inconsistently. Again, I am not usually a complainer and I have since moved on with my life, but I will not be returning here. I feel a pain in my heart just thinking how ghetto I feel walking in there.
- Rating 1.01/31/18Terrible.
Placed order for delivery via dennys.com. Over an hour call the store to check the status, only to get in to an argument with the employee and manager about Denny's offering delivery. They kept insisting they don't and I must be mistaken.
An hour and a half later the delivery girl gets there and asks them to remake my food since it's been sitting. She calls me to let me know.
Couple of minutes later, I get an email from the dennys.com system telling me the order is cancelled. No explanation.
Fine by me, it's the last time I try this dennys.com online uber-like delivery experience.
- Rating 1.01/25/18Delivery is too hit or miss. I assume it's like an Uber service. Some drivers are ok, other's are absolutely terrible.
Most recent order, over an hour after order and it hasn't been picked up yet.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Everything was wonderful! I ordered online for the first time and loved how I could totally customize my order very easily. Everything was exactly how we wanted it and was made very quickly. I really liked how I was even able to pay online with no hassle with my gift card, but don't understand why there is a fee to use it. Oh well. I will be doing this again and recommend it n
- Rating 5.012/5/17Food is always great and online ordering is so convenient.
- Rating 5.011/29/17I ordered my food online and drive to pick it up. I was created at the door by nice and friendly faces and I barely had to wait at all for my food to come out all bagged up and ready to go! Excellent customer service!
- Rating 5.011/6/17Process of ordering online and picking up my order was fast and simple. No waiting in line for my order. Will be using this system more in the future
- Rating 5.09/5/17Submitted my order online for the first time. Stated what time I'd pick it up. Got there 3 minutes early and my order was ready. No problems at all. Smooth transaction thru and thru.
- Rating 4.09/5/17Can't wait until you guys extend where you can deliver too. Other than that have had great experience.
- Rating 5.08/28/17Placed my order online, indicated the time I'd pick it up and it was ready to go when I got there. Will use the online feature again. Great job!
- Rating 5.08/21/17Fast, excellent costumer service