Denny's de San Pedro Ave
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de San Pedro Ave
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de San Pedro Ave
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 5.012/4/18I always enjoy coming to this Dennys because the food is good and prepared to your liking. The staff is friendly and very attentive. I have also ordered on line and the food is ready when they say it will be. Thank you for being there.
- Rating 5.010/27/18Food was still hot, and great.
- Rating 1.010/26/18This was the worst hands down I called in an order and the man was rude so I told him to cancel it. I asked if my card was charged and he said call my bank and hung up.
- Rating 1.010/9/18Got charged for an order I never received confirmation of payment for. In result, I didn’t get my food and paid for nothing
- Rating 4.010/4/18The website was super easy to use and they delivered on time!
- Rating 5.09/25/18Very good service and friendly staff. Whenever I use the online ordering everything goes well and is ready when promised. Prices are very good also.
- Rating 5.09/5/18Awesome food
- Rating 5.08/2/18Great food
- Rating 5.03/14/18Good service
- Rating 1.03/14/18I have been to dennys several times during late night and I would say I won't go back again. There is only one lady who does everything(taking orders, serving food and cash register). I don't know how she managed to do all things, but the customers have to wait too long for placing order. We waited for 20 minutes to place order and finally we got worst food. I'm completely disappointed with this dennys location at San Pedro ave, San Antonio
- Rating 1.03/6/18Was excited too have the option to order online but disappointed when I picked up my order. Ordered a loaded sandwich with hash browns - the hash browns were overcooked/dried out with cheese and bacon on them (which I did not request).
- Rating 1.011/28/17My wife and I were alone for Thanksgiving. We decided to order dinner from Denny's, and bring it home to eat. So, we ordered two of the "Turkey & Dressing Dinners", and two pieces of pie for dessert. It's a holiday, splurge a little on dessert, right?
When I got to the restaurant, an employee (manager, I think), brought me a bag and said it was "all ready to go". Great. Went home.
Opened the bag, no pies. Damn!
Called the store, and they offered to give us the pies "at a future visit". What?!?! No. I ordered them for today, I want them today. And they DON'T deliver. So I asked what compensation they would offer, for shorting us the pies. They said 1 pie. I said how about 2, since I have to drive back again?? They agreed.
I told my wife to go ahead and eat her food before it got cold. I don't mind cold food. She didn't. She waited. I didn't know until I got back home with...
4 slices of pie. Finally! Now we can eat.
So we did eat. The turkey, the hard rolls, the veggies, the potatoes, the dress...no, wait...there was NO DRESSING in the Turkey & Dressing dinners. None.
I called again. Frustrated. I spoke to a manager, Dennis, I think, and explained that the order was wrong. Again. What compensation would they give? I asked for a full refund.
He agreed. But...he said that they "weren't set up to give a refund locally"...since the order was placed through the Denny's App.
Seriously??? I spoke with another manager who said the same thing.
Corporate app can TAKE money, but wasn't ever prepared to return it. Nice.
I contacted the credit card company, and they are refunding the charges. $25.96.
We won't go back to any Denny's again. Ever.
What a disappointment. And I only noticed during my second visit, since the first one was short - in-and-out - that they weren't even busy, around 5:30-6:30pm. Only about 4 tables had customers.
No more Denny's for us. Ever.
- Rating 5.010/26/17This is my favorite place to have breakfast I go at least once a week I always get great service an the manager and staff are always nice it's always a great experience here can't say I've ever had a bad experience here ,unlike the ihops in the area I've had nothing but bad experiences time an time again at I hope I won't even set foot in a Ihop anymore ,I highly recommend Denny's it's always been a great experience.thanks
- Rating 3.010/2/17Ordering on the website is great! Fast and easy , but the food was a mess! I ordered the club sandwich and it was moist and soggy.