Denny's South Ave
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's South Ave
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's South Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/11/18Ordered online at about 1:30pm, received a confirmation email and my bank was charged already and when I got there about 2 pm according to them they haven't received my order yet and they still have to make it if and when it'll be printed out. About 30 mins later or more our orders came out. My point is that's why we ordered online because we were already starving and to get the food ASAP! But was greatly disappointed. had a bad experience, wouldn't order from Denny's anymore.
- Rating 1.012/11/18I got the lumberjack slam with a strawberry lemonade to go. Since it as carryout, I wasn’t expecting it to be piping hot but I got there less than 10 minutes after I ordered and my hash browns were hard and cold. I got my eggs scrambled with cheese and they didn’t put any cheese in them and they didn’t put my English muffin in the bag. To top it all off, there was an irrational amount of water in my strawberry lemonade and it was simply disgusting. Extremely disappointed. If I wanted a dissatisfying breakfast, I would have went to Waffle House.
- Rating 1.012/4/18Service was horrible. Disappointed is in understatement.
- Rating 5.012/4/18Amazing service. Food was ready, and reviewed order to ensure everything was there.
- Rating 5.09/20/18Great tasting food every time I order from here! I have no complaints.
- Rating 2.08/7/18My take out was bad! I didn’t get any utensils or syrup and My eggs were all watery.
- Rating 3.04/9/18My pancakes were not cooked completely, I did call back, the manager agreed to give me another slam. She was apologetic but somewhat short/matter of factResponse from Denny's5/1/18We hope that we can better serve you and have you as a customer in the future. Thank you for your review.
- Rating 5.03/26/18GreatResponse from Denny's3/28/18Thank you for the great review and allowing us to earn your business!
- Rating 4.02/20/18My scrambled Eggs were slightly watery. Overall the service was fine, but it's kind of a small dennys. Plan on waiting outside the restaurant to be seated. The to go service was fine no complaints.Response from Denny's2/27/18Thank you for the great review and allowing us to earn your business!
- Rating 3.012/19/17Just wished food would be hottet
- Rating 5.011/6/17It was good
- Rating 5.010/8/17The 2 night managers and staff are absolutely wonderful. They know know me on a first name basis, lol.
- Rating 4.010/2/17About Denny's in general: I like the food. It's satisfying and there are low fat options.
The portions are a bit small for the premium ingredients. For example, not much ham in a western omelet.
The Colonial Heights Denny's has forgotten the avacado on a Chicken-Avacado Salad once and ran out of avacado on e, so the cook just gave us a couple of slices.
- Rating 2.09/20/17The first time using this app was great the food was amazing and done exactly as we asked. The second time it was horrible like what we asked for was completely ignored we asked for certain things not to be added to our food but it was done anyway and the food looked like it was simply thrown together. I was not pleased!!
- Rating 4.09/5/17The ordering process online was very easy. Did was ready when I arrived. The only problem I had was the "lack of enthusiasm" some of the employees had. I had to ask for syrup for pancakes? And instead of them giving it to me, it was placed on the ledge 5 get away from me, the waitress looked up from her cell phone and took her elbows of of the front counter long enough to put the one packet of stop on the ledge. I ordered two stacks of syrup. It was only the two young girls at front that I had a problem with. Other than that the food was great.
- Rating 5.010/31/16Wonderful and delicious as always...Response from Denny's11/26/16Thanks for the kind words, Donna!
- Rating 3.010/27/16My last visit was adequate but frustrating as well , it was a Sunday afternoon so I understand they were overwhelmed by the sheer number of customers , however, I do think they could be more organized . It never fails when they are busy simple things are forgotten over and over such as refills and items on the menu entre that don't show up until the meal is almost over or cold if one chooses to wait. I suppose it would just be best to avoid the restaurant during peak hours . Any other time the service and food are outstanding .
- Rating 2.010/27/16My laat visit was not very good. I order nachos and the cook did not say they was out of chip. The cool deep fryed flour tottilas and gave it to me as my nacho chip will not be return to any dennys evee
- Rating 5.010/27/16The best meal we have had was our last visit to this Denny's. Store was clean, service was great, food was perfect. I asked if there was a new manager the answer yes. I asked to see her and told her what a great job she and her employees were doing.Response from Denny's11/17/16Janet, we're so thrilled to hear your recent experience was positive. Thank you for taking the time to recognize our manager and staff. You, our Guest are the sole reason why we are in business, and the center of everything that we do. Hope to see you again soon!