Denny's de W. Broad Street
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de W. Broad Street
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM® GRATIS®
Celebra tu cumpleaños con un ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM® GRATIS.®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de W. Broad Street
Denny's es el Diner de América. Donde los clientes han venido por más de 60 años para sentarse, relajarse y disfrutar de comida clásica casera americana y de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una reputación con sus platillos populares que se sirven todo el día como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% carne de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo al gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por la puerta, lo que nos hace un gran lugar para llevar a los niños y la familia. Y ahora puedes disfrutar de los sabores de la temporada con la nueva línea de Pancakes festivos de Denny's. ¡Con sabores como Pumpkin Cream, Cranberry Orange y White Chocolate Raspberry, tendrás tu propia fiesta en tu panza!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 5.09/26/17We enjoyed our food here at Capital One. We just ask that your delivery for bringing our food in a faster time frame. We had to wait 2 hours for our food.
- Rating 2.09/25/17The food was not ready on time or even close. One of the meals was prepared incorrectly. Some kind of egg beater or egg substitute was used instead of shelled eggs.
- Rating 1.08/28/17Tried to order on wednesday 08/23/17 and denny's was out of what i wanted so i cancelled my order but they charged my card anyway and still have not issued me a refund! I am not happy!!!
- Rating 2.08/19/17I ordered a double cheese burger, and an extra side of fries, I received a Email telling me you received my order and took out $13 something from my card, and telling me it would be ready in twenty minutes. Twenty minutes later when I turned up at the restaurant to pick up my order, they had no idea what I was talking about, and yes I had the right location. As I was able to prove the transaction took place do to the email, they made me my meal, but I had to then wait there for twenty minutes, which kind of ruined the whole point of ordering it a head of time online! The food was really good though, and the service, and the people were great.
- Rating 1.08/10/17The workers didn't pay attention I was standing at the register for 5 minutes before I was seen. My food was not ready I ordered it online and it was 1:15 minutes before I got it and the order online said 20 minutes.
- Rating 3.012/6/16I havent visited Denny's recently. I have no idea why I received this message.
- Rating 4.010/29/16Food and service were both very good. Love the buttermilk pancakes.
Bill SResponse from Denny's11/17/16Glad you like our new buttermilk pancakes, Bill! Thanks for visiting and we hope to see you again!
- Rating 5.010/28/16love my dennys familyResponse from Denny's11/18/16<3 Thanks Cheryl! We love you too!
- Rating 4.010/28/16love the new pancakesResponse from Denny's11/17/16Glad you like our new buttermilk pancakes, Robert! Thanks for dining with us!
- Rating 5.010/27/16The food, service and people who served me were great.Response from Denny's11/17/16Happy to hear that, Bill!
- Rating 2.010/27/16Unfortunately this was not a very good visit! French toast arrived without powdered sugar. Grits were close to congealed, asked for hot water, but it never arrived. Soft scrambled eggs were hard ( they were replaced) No tomatoe juice! As a diabetic, that is the only juice I can have. It will be awhile before we return.Response from Denny's11/16/16Sorry to hear about your experience, Criss. We appreciate your feedback and will use this to improve our service. We hope that you'll give us another chance.
- Rating 3.010/27/16I love coming to Denny's for breakfast and lunch. We have stopped on several occasions for dinner but the food and service is not as good as the other times we have stopped.Response from Denny's11/18/16Hi Barbara, we are sorry to hear that. We will use your feedback to help improve food quality and customer service at this location. We hope to see you again soon.
- Rating 5.010/27/16Always yummy food there and good service.Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks Phillip!
- Rating 3.010/27/16I had a bad experience with my server at this location . I normally go to the Denny's in my area but decided to go to this location . Juju the waitress was rude and when ask to speak to the manager She shouted his name while walking away from our table. The manager did apologize and comp our bill which we Didn't even eat bc my order was cook incorrectly. I will stay a Denny's customer I will just not go to this location.Response from Denny's11/17/16Sorry to hear about this, Angel. We will use your feedback to help improve the level of service at this location. We hope that you will give us another chance to serve you.
- Rating 5.010/27/16Server Wayne is an excellent hard working employee. His smile is an excellent start to your day! More people need to smile! Carolyn PResponse from Denny's11/17/16We think Wayne is pretty awesome, too! Thanks for sharing that with us, Carolyn.
- Rating 4.010/27/16It was okay but the waitress wasn't nice at all.Response from Denny's11/17/16Sorry to hear that, Joyce. We use your feedback to help improve our service. We hope that you'll give us another chance.
- Rating 2.010/27/16Take to long to get my food.Response from Denny's11/9/16Marie, sorry you experienced a delay in service. We sincerely regret that your visit to the restaurant was unfavorable. We are always disappointed to learn of circumstances or conditions that fall short of our expectations for quality guest service. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.