Denny's State Rt 530 NE
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's State Rt 530 NE
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's State Rt 530 NE
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.08/7/18Food was great but service was not so pleasant. The host/manager walked by me without a greeting after I had been waiting for someone to help me pick up my order for approximately 5 minutes. When I asked him how to get my order, he acted as if I was an imposition to him. A couple minutes later he came back again and I asked how to get my to go order and he said the order would be a bit...I asked if he was serious because after my time waiting it was long past the pick up time given online. He told me he didn’t have a to-go order & I would have to wait. He then walked around the corner & actually looked and found my to go order all packaged & ready to go. I looked in the bag because I had requested extra syrup and there actually wasn’t any syrup. I told him there wasn’t any any syrup & without looking In the bag, he told me I was wrong & there was syrup. I looked again & told him again that there wasn’t any syrup & that I had requested extra syrup. Again looking put out by my request, he grabbed a handful of syrup & threw it in my bag & walked away without a thank you or anything because I had already paid for it online. Not a pleasant customer service experience. I guess this Denny’s on Madison Wisconsin’s west side doesn’t want you to order a to go order online.
- Rating 5.07/18/18Ordered online takeout....everything was great! It's hit or miss with this Denny's. Sometimes everything is great & other times the orders are different sizes or things are forgotten
- Rating 3.07/18/18Ordered online takeout...Dinners were good but they forgot the syrup & butter for the pancakes :( Good thing we had some at home.
- Rating 1.07/18/18I did an online order & paid for 3 of the same dinners (Loaded chicken skillet dinner on the $8 menu) and when we went to pick up the order they only handed us 1 out of the 3 meals....when we pointed out it was incorrect they got all huffy and acted like it was no big deal.....well it was because we then had to wait for the other 2 to be cooked while the 1st dinner got ice cold.(they were Not busy either) They never said sorry or even offered something in return for the error.
- Rating 5.06/27/18We had 3 take out orders and everything was great....this time........We order take out meals 4 - 5 times a month and it is kinda hit and miss with the quality/quantity.......Not sure who has control over that.
- Rating 3.04/16/18It was ready, but my order was incorrect... i went to the site where I ordered to try to see if there was a placve to say so, I could'nt find one. Ordering carry out, its sort of more important that the order be correct... obviously, it cant be sent sent back, and fixed like from the table...Response from Denny's4/17/18Hi Dawn,
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us.
We apologise for not having met your expectations. We have addressed your feedback with the team, to enable them in offering a higher level of culinary experience to the guests
We hope you would give us another opportunity to serve you in the future. Look forward to welcoming you back soon.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Very goodResponse from Denny's2/7/18Dear Kalie,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience and words of appreciation. We are humbled and delighted to know that you enjoyed the cuisine and our hospitality.
Look forward to welcoming you back soon.
- Rating 5.011/20/17My order was hot and ready when I arrive. This is a great service and easy to use.