Denny's 196th Place
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's 196th Place
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's 196th Place
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.08/11/18Had bad online service on 8/06, order was wrong, had to wait with most of correct order getting cold in car for rest of order, was not going to wait even longer for entire correct order. Were told by manager we'd get full order cost compensated back, still waiting for that to go thru, would like that back before we order from our local Dennys again please & thank you.
- Rating 3.08/8/18Order placed via to-go was slightly undercooked and packed sloppily in containers. It was still enjoyable, but would prefer a little longer wait for better quality food next time.
- Rating 1.07/31/18My first and only experience with the new Denny’s delivery service was horrible, $55 spent on an edible food. Apparently my food came out of the kitchen, and sat around for almost an hour before Denny’s third-party delivery service finally picked up my food now cold. What makes this bad his store management, Dennis corporate, door dash seem to want to blame each other. We used to love Dennis and would eat in the restaurant often. Never again would I touch these people with a 10 foot pole
- Rating 5.07/23/18First time using the online ordering. Everything was made correctly and on time. No reason to complain here.
- Rating 5.07/16/18The food is always great !!!
- Rating 3.07/16/18I always love the night time people. There cook is awesome, everything is always cooked just right, and the staff is amazing. My problem tends to be during the day. The staff isn't always as friendly and the cook doesnt seem to know how to cook the simple things properly like eggs and Turkey bacon. Turkey bacon was way over cooked and rubbery. My eggs...... One was cooked with a runny yoke and the other was a hard powdery yolk. They are cooked together so I am not sure how they even managed that. Luckily we checked our to go order in the parking lot because they forgot to give us syrup and we had 2 orders with pancakes!!
- Rating 1.07/11/18I put in an online order for french toast slam. Mind you this is an online order so all the instructions are crystal clear in text form. I ask for powder sugar on the side and 4 packs of syrup. I got 2 packs of syrup and no powder sugar anywhere. Not on my food, no on the side.. no where
- Rating 5.04/3/18Always courteous, always fast, and always good. Great crew. Only thing I would request is better/sturdier To-go containers for the food
- Rating 3.03/18/18When I go to the store I always receive a first rate service. The staff are courteous, kind, and make an effort to remember me and my preferred orders.
Unfortunately, when I order through Uber, they have never sent me a correct order and I am always disappointed.
- Rating 5.02/21/18Order was made on time and the food was good...Response from Denny's2/21/18Hi Jennie,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience and words of appreciation. We are humbled and delighted to know that you enjoyed the cuisine and our hospitality.
Look forward to welcoming you back soon.
- Rating 5.08/28/17It was delicious an very fast an easy services.Response from Denny's12/20/17We are excited to know that you had a great dining experience at Denny's in Lynnwood, WA. Hopefully we will see you soon again. I know you have many choices, thank you choosing Denny's. Thanks, Priyanka