Denny's 244th St. SW
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's 244th St. SW
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's 244th St. SW
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.08/7/18Drinks melted; got regular fries instead of seasoned; driver delivered to curb, not door. 1st time this lack of service happened...all other times were Very Good & timely.
- Rating 1.08/1/18I was actually really disappointed. You guys sent me an e mail offering a delivery service. After I ordered I called half an hour after the promised delivery time and the person who worked there said they didn't deliver. When I asked for a refund they said I had to contact door dash and that they had nothing to so with it. I had no luck with door dash at all. I couldn't find anyone to help me.
- Rating 1.07/22/18We won't eat at this location anymore. We like to order & pickup or have delivered. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME we have picked up our order has been incorrect or missing something. When we tried to have it delivered, there was an issue between Denny's & Door Dash and we never got our food! The driver called about 3 hours later & asked if we still wanted the old food but we passed. I had tried to call the restaurant about an hour into waiting for our food and it just rang & rang. I'm pretty sure they know my phone number now and were just ignoring me because when I tried with my boyfriend's phone, they answered right away. Ridiculous. Sorry Denny's...you have been a fave since childhood...but our time together has come to an end because your service is not reliable.
- Rating 3.07/3/18Give a realistic time frame to pick up order. I was told my order would be ready in 20 minutes. When I arrived to pick up my food, my order had not even been started, and there were several orders ahead of mine before they would even start my order, and I waited another 20+ min. Also, it was supposed to come with bacon but came with sausage. Employees were very apologetic, friendly and professional.
- Rating 4.03/17/18Love the service, super sad to find there were no condiments (syrup, butter, forks) in the bag.
- Rating 3.09/25/17Generally, the food is prepared ok and the service is decent, but I have at least one mistake on every order I've ever placed, granted they are typically minor oversights.
These mistakes range from missing items that were ordered or altered menu options not placed, disregarded special requests (such as place dressing in separate container ---- as they typically drown the salads in dressing) and hot food served cold.
- Rating 4.09/25/17Good experience with online orders. Only issue was that once I ordered a skillet with no mushrooms and they ignored the instructions/had to redo it.
- Rating 5.09/19/17Everyone was very friendly and helpful. They went out of their way to make sure my boyfriend and I left happy.