Denny's W. Brown Deer Road
|Lunes - Jueves|
Abierto 24 horas
12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
|Sábado - Domingo|
5:30 AM - 11:59 PM
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's W. Brown Deer Road
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's W. Brown Deer Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
En Esta Localización
- ●NEWLY REMODELED
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●FREE WiFi
- Rating 2.04/10/18it was burnt
- Rating 4.04/4/18Wow, what a change in the menu offerings! (Can you tell it's been ages since we've been there?😁). Service was great, the MOD was on her game, had to wait a few minutes, no big deal. Food was as tasteful as ever and it was HOT when she brought it out. My husband enjoyed his meal, as did I. My only semi-negative is that I was not a fan of the potato bread. Other than that all was great. Keep up the great work!
- Rating 2.03/19/18Food wasn't ready had to wait an additional 10 to 15 minutes
- Rating 3.03/6/18I ordered two Everyday Slams for pick-up, one with bacon, one with sausage--on-line, prepaid. Staff were somewhat confused with this. It was supposed to be ready in 20 minutes, which is when I got there. It wasn't ready for pick-up. I had to wait ~5 minutes. When they finally brought it out, it was lukewarm and dry; it was not very palatable. When I presented my AARP card, they would not accept it, which is because I didn't CALL it in--even though my e-mail invitation told me to order ONLINE! For breakfast items, it is better to dine in, even though my wife doesn't like getting "gussied up" just for breakfast!
- Rating 5.03/1/18Everything was Great!!!
- Rating 3.01/30/18The food was okay ... The manager was very nice. But there was a surly employee there who was openly complaining about not being able to leave (this restaurant was open until midnight, and my order was placed around 11:30 p.m.). There were other customers in the restaurant, and one other to-go order was picked up while I was there. I was really shocked to hear this particular employee openly talking on the phone, on a personal phone call, saying "I want to get out of here, but we keep getting customers," like it's a bad thing. Haha. Perhaps he doesn't realize that his paycheck comes from customers. It might be good for the management of this restaurant to remind the wait staff of this small detail.
- Rating 4.012/19/17All good
- Rating 5.010/30/17This online ordering is the best thing to happen to me in quite some time. So convenient and quick love it!!!!
- Rating 5.010/18/17Thank you for being so wonderful every time I visit!!!
- Rating 2.09/11/17a lot of people waiting. Some of them left!! All we heard was we are short handed. Meal was cold and not as much as if I would have ate there.
- Rating 5.09/11/17Denny's on line ordering has been spot on every time I've used it. On time, food fresh and warm
- Rating 4.09/11/17Food was ok
- Rating 4.08/29/17French fries are great. Would like to have burger cooked medium rare.
- Rating 5.08/22/17Thank you for being so awesome!!!!