Denny's W. Brown Deer Road
|Lunes - Jueves|
Abierto 24 horas
12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
|Sábado - Domingo|
5:30 AM - 11:59 PM
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's W. Brown Deer Road
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's W. Brown Deer Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●NEWLY REMODELED
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●FREE WiFi
- Rating 1.011/16/18I live a nice distance away from the Denny's I visited and I ordered 2 breakfast specials. I asked before I left if my order was correct and was my eggs on both orders, the waitress said yes. I got all the way home and I didnt have eggs on neither plate and had to go all the way back to get my order redone..Response from Denny's11/18/18We are terribly sorry about this. We will use the information you provided to help us improve. We appreciate your business. Thank you.
- Rating 1.010/30/18I don’t know what kind of mix you all use for you Belgium waffles but it’s disgusting. You should switch it up a bit!Response from Denny's10/31/18Thank you for this information. We will double check our recipe. We do appreciate your business.
- Rating 1.010/30/18They forgot a whole meal and when I called the picked up the phone and said we are closed and hung up it was 11:40 !!Response from Denny's10/31/18We are terribly sorry about this. I hope we have resolved this with you but if not please either contact our manager Kim at the restaurant, visit the contact page at www.theroadinc.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
- Rating 2.010/30/18The portions were FAR too skimpy. The website said the turkey dinner would feed 4-5. In fact, it wasn't even enough for three. We won;t order this again!Response from Denny's10/31/18We are sorry you were disappointed with the portion size. If we can assist further please either contact our manager Kim at the restaurant, visit the contact page at www.theroadinc.com or email us at email@example.com. Thank you.
- Rating 5.010/25/18Food was made fast and ready by the time i got there. Made ten minutes before the predicted time i received in my email.Response from Denny's10/29/18Thank you. We appreciate both the 5★ and your business!
- Rating 5.010/9/183rd shift staff AWESOME!Response from Denny's10/11/18Thank you. We appreciate both the 5★ and your business!
- Rating 5.010/9/18Love your food!!!!Response from Denny's10/11/18Thank you. We appreciate both the 5★ and your business!
- Rating 2.09/22/18I ordered a BACON burger and received a burger. I really wanted that BACON.Response from Denny's9/23/18I am terribly sorry we missed the bacon. I hope we brought it to you? We appreciate your business and hopefully we won't fail on that again. Thank you.
- Rating 1.08/28/18Terrible customer service
- Rating 5.08/14/18Fast and friendly.Response from Denny's8/15/18Thank you for the 5★. And thank you for your business!
- Rating 4.08/7/18We enjoy the food, but both times we've ordered food to go, our fruit was missing. It's a bit disappointing, especially when there's an upcharge for it. Otherwise, everything else was great.Response from Denny's8/8/18We are terribly sorry about this. If there is a particular order we can follow up on please email us the details (including order number) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise we will strive to do better in the future.
- Rating 5.08/7/18Very quick takeout service the Denny's App... Food was ready upon arrival and cashier was friendly and knowledgeable regarding product.......Response from Denny's8/8/18Thank you for the 5★. And thank you for your business!
- Rating 5.08/2/18Order breakfast delivery...had to send someone to pick my order up and my food took so long because the delivery didn't show my hold order was cold.. The coffee was hot.. I still love dennys just didn't like that experience.Response from Denny's8/4/18We are sorry about the delivery service Fail. We will continue to push them to be better. In the meantime thank you for the 5★. And thank you for your business!
- Rating 2.07/31/18I order online for my food to be delivered. I waited over a hour and called the restaurant for them to tell me they will not be delivering my food. That I had paid for online. So I had to pick up my food and it was cold and tasteless. I also showed the manager my emailed receipt stating my food should of been delivered.Response from Denny's8/1/18We are terribly sorry about this. I understand we have refunded you. We continue to push the delivery service (and ourselves) to do better. Thank you for your business.
- Rating 5.07/24/18it was quicker than i expected. It was already ready when i got there.Response from Denny's7/25/18Thank you for the 5★. And thank you for your business!
- Rating 4.07/24/18The service was a bit slow but they only had about 4 people working so that is to be expected.Response from Denny's7/25/18I am sorry about the delay you experienced. We will strive to improve. Thank you for your business.
- Rating 5.06/26/18I absolutely love this location. Friendly staff, food is always fresh and ready when I pickup my orders. I always have all of my untensils and condiments which tells me they care about their customers and ensure satisfaction every time. Thank you Denny's of Brown Deer
Britiney L.Response from Denny's6/27/18Thank you! We appreciate your business!
- Rating 2.04/10/18it was burnt
- Rating 4.04/4/18Wow, what a change in the menu offerings! (Can you tell it's been ages since we've been there?😁). Service was great, the MOD was on her game, had to wait a few minutes, no big deal. Food was as tasteful as ever and it was HOT when she brought it out. My husband enjoyed his meal, as did I. My only semi-negative is that I was not a fan of the potato bread. Other than that all was great. Keep up the great work!
- Rating 2.03/19/18Food wasn't ready had to wait an additional 10 to 15 minutes