Denny's N. Grandview Boulevard
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's N. Grandview Boulevard
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's N. Grandview Boulevard
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●NEWLY REMODELED
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●FREE WiFi
- Rating 2.08/21/18I ordered from Dennys website. Uber eats was supposed to bring my food. It never came. I called Dennys and the girl was at first annoyed with my call. She did end up doing right by me and I appreciate that. I finally received my food an hour and a half after I ordered it. I had to reheat it. I am recovering from a broken hip surgery. Doordash was the one who eventually brought me my food and Dennys ended up crediting my entire total. For that I am grateful. Dennys pancakes are wonderful. Thank you.Response from Denny's8/23/18I am sorry about the delay you experienced. We do continue to work with our delivery partners to improve speed. Thank you for your business.
- Rating 3.07/17/18The service was really slow, considering I ordered my food ahead of time.Response from Denny's7/18/18I am sorry about the delay you experienced. We will strive to improve. Thank you for your business.
- Rating 2.07/16/18I ordered a veggie patty in a pick up order and received a beef patty on my burger. I am a vegetarian and could not eat it.
When picking up my order I had 5 people ask if I was being helped... which is great but obviously the attention to detail was missed in the kitchen.Response from Denny's7/17/18I am sorry we got this so wrong. We will use the information you provided to help us improve. If we can assist further please email us @ [email protected] Thank you for letting us know.
- Rating 1.04/4/18The service was horrible. The kid making my meal was screwing around with coworkers the entire time. I called in my order and it was not ready when I got there. Finally had to have someone tell him to get moving. He also forgot part of my order.
- Rating 1.03/26/18Bad service
- Rating 5.01/2/18I absolutely love this location. I am always satisfied with the service as well as the food. Very friendly employees.
- Rating 1.012/6/17The food was okay even though it was cold look like it had been reheated. Last time I complained because they charged me twice they sent me expired coupons so what's the point of complaining. Will probably never use this service again
- Rating 5.011/21/17It was an easy app to use although I wish there was a special request box. I wanted brown gravey over my country fried steak. I was able to order a small cup of brown gravey but I preferred it soaked into the steak before I got it. Also I wanted to double the quantity of garlic bread but there was no quantity box to fill in. Since this was the first time I ever used the app I really didn’t pay much attention if I there is a place for coupons or AARP discounts. This is my only gripe with the to-go app. As far as the Waukesha location, I have never any problems and quite honestly is the best Denny’s I have ever been to. I wouldn’t change a thing about the service, awesome food or prices!
- Rating 1.011/1/17My name is not Michael!
- Rating 2.010/17/17When I got there to pick up my order it wasn't quite ready. When they brought it out, I briefly checked the bag and notes the correct number of items and the top items were correct. When I got home, I had received French toast for my son who actually ordered spaghetti and the sauces that were ordered with the meals were not in the bag either. I have also received under cooked chicken tenders from this same location several times in the past.
- Rating 5.010/10/17Everything was great with this experience
- Rating 1.010/2/17It was horrible. The staff that waited on me or rude the food was not what I ordered and it was cold
- Rating 5.010/2/17Food was hot and very well put together, and the service was great as well. Very good job for a pickup order at midnight. Thank You
- Rating 4.09/20/17Everything was practically perfect, though I felt my steak was medium & not medium rare.
- Rating 5.09/5/17Great customer service!! Picked up multiple orders that were placed for coworkers, everything was perfect!! Manager on Duty assisted carrying bags to my car also. Awesome experience!!
- Rating 3.09/5/17Messed up on one item.
- Rating 5.08/22/17We're never disappointed! We love our Denny's. :)