Denny’s W. Irlo Bronson
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W. Irlo Bronson
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W. Irlo Bronson
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.07/11/18I was pleased with the food, not the experience of their team not knowing how to do online orders.
- Rating 1.04/16/18I ordered a dish that I always order when I dine in and I was EXTREMELY disappointed with the take out portion. I felt like I got half the meal. I will NEVER order from Denny’s again. Thanks for ripping me off.
- Rating 5.01/23/18On a cold rainy day our office decided we needed soup. So I signed up and ordered online from Dennys. I really liked that nutrition information was listed as I made my choices. When I walked in I was greeted by name! Customer service in packing up my order was fantastic, and the crew was a delight. An unexpected highlight of the day. Ps this was my first time at a Dennys ever.
- Rating 5.012/5/17Always prepared with the food. In and Out in 3 seconds or less. Love it!
- Rating 5.010/27/17The restaurant was right across the street from our hotel. And the food was delicious
- Rating 5.09/25/17Excellent fast service! Love it!
- Rating 1.09/15/17terrible. 2 entrees never recieved. 3 made incorrectly. i will never return to this location.
- Rating 3.08/30/17The food was really good. The service was not. When someone finally took my order In was told 10-15 minutes for it to be done. After waiting 20 minutes I inquired about my food. The manager was the only one who knew about it and it he passed me the food over another guest after the hosted pointed at him for me to a ask him. The food was lukewarm. In understand they were busy but to be excellent they have got to manage operations better.
- Rating 1.08/18/17I was eating breakfast with family and had the all you can eat pancakes for Disney energy. After first stack of three the waitress never came over to ask if i wanted a second plate. When she gave the check I asked for refill and she said with mean tone ''you can't share them'' . I was confused since we all ordered food and my kids don't like pancakes and wife is gluten intolerant. I can't help to think its due to our ethnicity as she was attentive to other patrons.
I told manager and she agreed it was handled wrong.