Denny’s Lewers St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Lewers St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Lewers St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/28/18Your turkey dinner was excellent. You have the best Thanksgiving dinner I've ever gotten from a restaurant. Thanks for making the holidays a success!
- Rating 5.010/30/18With my wife, our daughter and her little one, Denny's gave us GREAT breakfasts, both at the restaurant and carryouts; the value meals provided more than enough delicious food at an affordable price. We recommended Denny's to several of our friends on the trip who appreciated our advice.
- Rating 5.010/9/18The manager guy that often helps up front is the nicest guy ever. He always remembers us and makes us feel like our business is appreciated.
- Rating 5.09/10/18We ordered delivery. It was quick & the food was fresh.
- Rating 3.03/14/18I ordered twice from your restaurant while I was visiting Hawaii. The first order was fine. The second order was not. The seasoned fries that I ordered, and paid extra for, were not good. They were hard and cold. Having ordered, waited 20 minutes, walked to the restaurant and back I did not make another trip back again to then wait again to get fresh fries.
- Rating 2.01/30/18I was disappointed with the hash browns that I ordered. They looked skimpy and over cooked when I picked up my take out. I asked the manager if this was how the hash browns were and he said yes and didn’t care what it looked like. It looked like the leftovers from the deep fryer.
- Rating 5.010/10/17Friendly service and good food.