Denny’s Mannheim Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Mannheim Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Mannheim Road
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.010/25/18The customer service is great. The food can be better. I always receive powder eggs. The taste of powder eggs is very distasteful. If my order was made correct I would order more often.
- Rating 5.010/25/18Great service
- Rating 2.010/3/18i order from 2447 mannheim rd quite a bit and most of the time they forget to put something in my bag, i order online and order the classic burger for 6.99 and i like cheese on it but there is no option to put cheese on it sometime they put cheese on it the other day they wrote on my receipt soory but there is a charge for it and well thats no big deal they could have put a slice of chees along with the message but they used no common sence anyway i woulf pay for it so maybe someone could go to the order page and put that option in.other time i ordered a kids spaghetti and got no breead i called the store and he told me no bread comes with it but on the order page it says served with garlic bread then i order again the same meal and they forget to put my salad in there, this is now the melrose park store and i spoke to mgr willie moore he was very nice and apologize for it but what am i to do the orders are not that big they need to double check the orders i love dennys and will continue to order from there for now but if they screw up again i will not order anything else from there. thank you Hector Rodriguez
- Rating 5.09/10/18Great, fast service
- Rating 4.07/31/18Waiting on your improved omelette selection ,maybe the works type with cheese and salsa choices, thanks AR
- Rating 5.07/5/18Me encanta la comida de dennys es muy buena
- Rating 5.04/9/18I order food online when to pick up fast and great food!
- Rating 5.02/1/18Me encanta la comida de dennys , no tengo que esperar mucho para que me la entreguen y nunca he tenido ninguna queja con la comida ni con él servicio
- Rating 5.010/26/17I love this place. Every employees very nice
- Rating 5.010/18/17Excellent and friendly services. The food was prepared hot and fresh on time.
- Rating 2.010/2/17The eggs in the basket was not fully cooked, had to throw away.
- Rating 2.09/23/17Food was ready and sitting under the heat lamps when my Dad arrived. He told the hostess that he was picking up an order. After that he was basically ignored for more than 10 minutes until he could get someone to get it and pay at the cashier.
- Rating 5.08/22/17Great food & Service!