Denny’s W 660 22nd Street
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W 660 22nd Street
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W 660 22nd Street
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/6/18My favorite order on a lazy (hungover) day!!
- Rating 5.011/6/18Ordering online was a great experience food was ready when I got there to pick it up and no haste or wait.....
- Rating 3.010/30/18Enjoy my meals but I dislike the lack (non-existent) of coupons received even though I'm a valued customer and am signed up for your members program.
- Rating 5.010/25/18Wonderful staff
- Rating 5.09/23/18Ordered online, food was ready right on time!
- Rating 5.09/5/18Friendly professional staff, and the food is great.
- Rating 2.09/5/18I ordered 2 meals for delivery. I also ordered a milk shake and a sunday o it was a large order for one person. I ordered a Tbone steak and eggs. I ordered the steak medium and it came well done. It was white in the center and difficult to cut with the plastic utensils. I also ordered pancakes but there was no butter or syrup included. I had ordered Dennys one before and it was OK but after this last order I am reluctant to try again.
- Rating 3.08/7/18Food was cold and was ready before the time. Good prices and normally good food
- Rating 5.08/7/18Great service
- Rating 5.07/31/18Website very easy to navigate , process was seamless!
- Rating 5.07/31/18I love Denny’s.
- Rating 5.07/11/18Awesome place
- Rating 5.07/1/18Loved dennys since I was a kid
- Rating 5.04/4/18Fast and Delicious
- Rating 1.04/4/18I will not order from here again. I had placed an online order for pick up on 03/30. By mistake I forgot to change the pick up time and had it scheduled for 4:20am. I realized it right away and tried calling the location 2x. The first time the cal rung 10x and no answer I then hung up and called again the call was answered after the 5th ring. I spoke to a gentleman named Sergio and explained what I did and asked to see if there was any way I can pick it up at 5:15am on my lunch break. He has such a rude attitude he let out a big "UGHHH" on the phone like I was bothering him and said NO everything is on the grill already. I did state I just placed it and I can not pick it up at 4:20am. Again he let out another "UGHHH" NO, it's already on the grill. I old him okay that's fine and requested his name and I hung up. I went to the store and he came out and proceeded to tell me "well the way online works.." I was upset and I did just let him know I was there to pick up my order. For this reason I will not order from here again.
- Rating 5.03/26/18Everything was great!
- Rating 4.03/6/18Food was excellent. Just wish it comes in a container to keep the food hotter. But other than that. Taste great!
- Rating 5.02/21/18good food and ready on time for pickup.
- Rating 5.02/20/18Great service. Friendly employees. I order online for breakfast and it's always ready by the time I pick it up. Food is always delicious :)
- Rating 1.02/20/18Forgot part of my order. Third online order and third time an item was missing.