Denny’s W 660 22nd Street
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W 660 22nd Street
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W 660 22nd Street
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/6/18My favorite order on a lazy (hungover) day!!
- Rating 5.011/6/18Ordering online was a great experience food was ready when I got there to pick it up and no haste or wait.....
- Rating 3.010/30/18Enjoy my meals but I dislike the lack (non-existent) of coupons received even though I'm a valued customer and am signed up for your members program.
- Rating 5.010/25/18Wonderful staff
- Rating 5.09/23/18Ordered online, food was ready right on time!
- Rating 5.09/5/18Friendly professional staff, and the food is great.
- Rating 2.09/5/18I ordered 2 meals for delivery. I also ordered a milk shake and a sunday o it was a large order for one person. I ordered a Tbone steak and eggs. I ordered the steak medium and it came well done. It was white in the center and difficult to cut with the plastic utensils. I also ordered pancakes but there was no butter or syrup included. I had ordered Dennys one before and it was OK but after this last order I am reluctant to try again.
- Rating 3.08/7/18Food was cold and was ready before the time. Good prices and normally good food
- Rating 5.08/7/18Great service
- Rating 5.07/31/18Website very easy to navigate , process was seamless!
- Rating 5.07/31/18I love Denny’s.
- Rating 5.07/11/18Awesome place
- Rating 5.07/1/18Loved dennys since I was a kid
- Rating 5.04/4/18Fast and Delicious
- Rating 1.04/4/18I will not order from here again. I had placed an online order for pick up on 03/30. By mistake I forgot to change the pick up time and had it scheduled for 4:20am. I realized it right away and tried calling the location 2x. The first time the cal rung 10x and no answer I then hung up and called again the call was answered after the 5th ring. I spoke to a gentleman named Sergio and explained what I did and asked to see if there was any way I can pick it up at 5:15am on my lunch break. He has such a rude attitude he let out a big "UGHHH" on the phone like I was bothering him and said NO everything is on the grill already. I did state I just placed it and I can not pick it up at 4:20am. Again he let out another "UGHHH" NO, it's already on the grill. I old him okay that's fine and requested his name and I hung up. I went to the store and he came out and proceeded to tell me "well the way online works.." I was upset and I did just let him know I was there to pick up my order. For this reason I will not order from here again.
- Rating 5.03/26/18Everything was great!
- Rating 4.03/6/18Food was excellent. Just wish it comes in a container to keep the food hotter. But other than that. Taste great!
- Rating 5.02/21/18good food and ready on time for pickup.
- Rating 5.02/20/18Great service. Friendly employees. I order online for breakfast and it's always ready by the time I pick it up. Food is always delicious :)
- Rating 1.02/20/18Forgot part of my order. Third online order and third time an item was missing.