For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Greensboro
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Greensboro
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/11/18Great food - Friendly staff - great service.....
- Rating 4.012/4/18Foods excellent
- Rating 5.011/14/18Great service.
- Rating 5.010/25/18Good service
- Rating 4.09/20/18I usually receive great service but sometimes the night crew are forgetful with orders
- Rating 5.09/5/18I love this restaurant. Every time we go there to eat we enjoy the food and the service we receive. Thank you for your great service.
- Rating 2.08/28/18I had ordered two drinks with my order. At first they didn't give me my drinks and when I asked for them they taste tested the coke and said it was bad or flat. Same with the Dr. Pepper which was the only alternate choice they had that we were okay with. They couldnt refund the drinks off the order so I ended up paying $2.30 a piece for drinks we didn't want. I also order salted caramel banana cream pancakes (or something like that) and they gave me banana crunch pancakes. I didn't say anything because I already knew they couldn't refund the order and if I had waited for a remake, my food would have gotten even colder than it already was while I tried to solve the drink problem with them. The staff was fairly nice though.
- Rating 5.08/21/18Great quick serivice
- Rating 3.07/31/18Food was great but the late night service is not very good. Always have to find someone to get something. There's plenty of workers doing everything but serving customers. Not clean either..
- Rating 3.07/14/18I usually have breakfast there a few mornings throughout the month. Breakfast service is decent. I’ve eaten there twice in the evening. My first evening Was Horrible!!! They didn’t have take out kids, I asked about a side order I placed and opened up my food looking for it. I wasn’t happy with them opening everything and looking. That’s Not Sanitary! So I actually didn’t want it. The manager said I couldn’t get my money back!!! He was extremely rude and appeared to be high! He was not professional at all. My second evening visit my sandwich was supposed to be made with sourdough bread, they were out so it was on rye bread and I wasn’t informed, so I didn’t know until I reached home. I’ve decided never to eat there in the evening again. And I’ve also cut back on my morning breakfast visits!
- Rating 5.03/26/18Hot & Great Portions!
- Rating 2.03/6/18Potatoes slightly under cooked. Eggs slightly over cooked. Was not complete 2 slices of bacon. Did not care for the extra rap music coming from kitchen. New business trending to be too urban. $11.00 breakfast wasn't good value for price and atmosphere made it worse. I was in restaurant mgmt for 20+ years and have been a mystery shopper. This restaurant is not starting off well.
- Rating 5.03/6/18First off, "WOW" to the food pick-up presentation... Love it!! I drive 5 mins to get home.... Food is still hot.. Love it!!! The variety of platters... Love it!! No need to say more!!
- Rating 1.02/27/18My 3rd day there I sat down and ate it was around 1am and we sat for a 2hr before we started to get our food so my cousin did not want her but I still wanted my food she pull the gm around and said she need to avoid there food and he said why I said nd it's been over 2 he he said and I said I'm trying to tell you he was like you can get your ads out my store the other employees was like he was already being rude to customer I said look I'm not leaving till I get my food and pay he called the cops that was so rude I always eat there
- Rating 5.01/17/18Always great food and excellent service!
- Rating 5.010/26/17Always great food and great service!
- Rating 5.09/20/17The only problem we had was there was a Hulu free trial offered and we didn't receive it. The food was excellent and we just walked in got our food and walked out!!
- Rating 4.08/22/17Excellent service. The only reason for not rating it a 5 is that the food was not too satisfying. Was hot and what I asked for, but the salad not as fresh and the fries; overcooked. Future orders of hash browns and French fries is to not over cook. Taste like someone else's leftovers. Overall Customer service experience is wonderful. I will try again.
- Rating 2.08/18/17I've ordered from this location twice. The first time they made The wrong burger and the second time my food was burnt and unappetizing. Not sure if I will give them a 3rd chance.