Denny’s S Las Vegas Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Las Vegas Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Las Vegas Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/18/18Food was very yummy and ready quickly!
- Rating 4.09/5/18Very convenient location behind the Stratosphere in Las Vegas. My husband and I walked over for breakfast many mornings and we even ordered online and picked food up to go. No complaints, food was good, portions were good size, and everything was hot.
- Rating 5.03/27/18It's always insanely busy, but the servers always make time to get me my online order and always with a smile. Despite an array of options, Denny's is still my GO-TO source for breakfast for me and my clients! THANK YOU!
- Rating 1.03/14/18I ordered food to be delivered to my hotel room. I never received the food. I called the restaurant to find out what happened and what they could do to remedy the situation. The person I spoke with refused to help me stating it was not his problem. This was late at night on 3/8/18. I never did get help. I have since requested the credit card payment be rescinded. Very poor service, very poor.