Denny’s E Bell Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E Bell Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E Bell Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now with Denny’s On Demand New! Online Ordering your diner favorites are at your fingertips. Just click to order and pick up on the go. And in select locations, we even deliver. So you can enjoy Denny’s fluffy pancakes and 100% beef burgers on your time, wherever you want. So, visit dennys.com or download the mobile app and start your online ordering experience today.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.012/31/17Submitted the order online, which indicated to call immediately if we had any changes. Called repeatedly with no answer. Used a promo code for a free pie, didn't get the pie. Driver was terrible. Online did not even indicate they were on the way, he called and wouldn't let me get off the phone (I was at work and not able to have long conversations) Food was good, but did not get what we wanted/needed.
- Rating 1.012/19/17Ordered food to be delivered and the order was Cancelled via email by Denny’s 20 minutes after it was supposed to be delivered. Next order they forgot to deliver our drinks but still charged us for them.
- Rating 1.011/29/17Worst experiance ever! Staff is rude and unorganized. Cook burns food, and it sits there. NEVER gong back or ordering food again!
- Rating 2.011/6/17Bisquit was hard as a rock. Ended up throwing it away. Eggs over medium were very runny.
- Rating 2.010/26/17I was not satisfied with my first experience using "Denny's online ordering" service. My order was supposed to be ready for pickup at 9:16 am but, I went in the restaurant and had to wait about 25 minutes more to get my order. Next time, please give an accurate time for pickup. Thank you.
- Rating 2.010/10/17The ordering system is not sophisticated enough to 86 items that they have run out of. It would be nice to get a call from the restaurant to tell me they didn’t have what I ordered. My second item was incorrect altogether, they gave us chicken instead of beef. :(
- Rating 5.09/13/17My Denny's has the most friendly and helpful folks and the online ordering is great! Even at the busiest times (like weekend brunch time) customers are seated quickly and online orders are ready in a very timely fashion. Thank you Denny's.
- Rating 5.08/28/17Was delicious 😋
- Rating 2.08/28/17I've had the double cheeseburger a couple of times before and it was excellent. This particular time it had some horrible taste to it that I can't even describe. I threw away most of it.
- Rating 1.08/17/17Staff was rude pancakes for overcooked and dry
- Rating 5.011/3/16Great place! Clean and friendly! You get the old school diner vibe.
- Rating 4.011/1/16Excellent service, especially from Karen... she is very nice and always ready to help people... my wife and I are so happy with her service... I wish everyone is like her...
- Rating 5.010/30/16I'm not sure when this took place or if someone has our email mixed up. I am signed up for Denny's rewards, and have been signed up some time for Dennys emails, but I haven't visited this Denny's in a while. We have gone to the one on Mayo for over a year.
- Rating 1.010/30/16I don't know where you got the idea I visited Denny's I have not been there in years! How can I rate my experience if I've not been there?????
- Rating 4.010/29/16Service a little slow. Have to ask for refills.
- Rating 3.010/29/16I DO NOT agree to the below disclaimer!!!! However, I can't move forward without clicking on the box in agreement
- Rating 5.010/29/16Great food. Always enjoy breakfast.
- Rating 4.010/28/16i like the food. The senior discount, service and especially the build your own slam breakfast.Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for being a loyal customer, Derrell!
- Rating 5.010/28/16My daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed our meal. Our waiter was very attentive and had a warm, friendly personality. Our dinner was delicious. We enjoyed the Halloween decorations and the new look to the restaurant. Everything is always very clean and the employees are friendly. It makes for a pleasant dining experience! Dawn T.Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for the kind words, Dawn! We look forward to serving you again soon!
- Rating 1.010/28/16I have not been to this Dennys in forever. The service was lousy and their is was even worse. When trying to talk to a Manager he was too busy with 8 customers to discuss the lousy service. I have contacted District Managers as well as its always the same story. "I just took over this district and I will correct the problems"......Lies Lies and more Lies