is now available at Denny’s. It’s classy.
Denny’s E Bell Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E Bell Rd
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E Bell Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. With over 1700 locations worldwide, including the U.S. and 13 foreign countries, Denny’s is always ready to serve you. Denny’s 100% beef burger lineup is here! Featuring the New! Bacon Gouda Burger along with favorites like the Honey Jalapeño Bacon Sriracha burger and the mammoth Double Cheeseburger. They’re all made-to-order and starting at $6.99. Welcome to America’s Diner.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/3/16Great place! Clean and friendly! You get the old school diner vibe.
- Rating 4.011/1/16Excellent service, especially from Karen... she is very nice and always ready to help people... my wife and I are so happy with her service... I wish everyone is like her...
- Rating 5.010/30/16I'm not sure when this took place or if someone has our email mixed up. I am signed up for Denny's rewards, and have been signed up some time for Dennys emails, but I haven't visited this Denny's in a while. We have gone to the one on Mayo for over a year.
- Rating 1.010/30/16I don't know where you got the idea I visited Denny's I have not been there in years! How can I rate my experience if I've not been there?????
- Rating 4.010/29/16Service a little slow. Have to ask for refills.
- Rating 3.010/29/16I DO NOT agree to the below disclaimer!!!! However, I can't move forward without clicking on the box in agreement
- Rating 5.010/29/16Great food. Always enjoy breakfast.
- Rating 4.010/28/16i like the food. The senior discount, service and especially the build your own slam breakfast.Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for being a loyal customer, Derrell!
- Rating 5.010/28/16My daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed our meal. Our waiter was very attentive and had a warm, friendly personality. Our dinner was delicious. We enjoyed the Halloween decorations and the new look to the restaurant. Everything is always very clean and the employees are friendly. It makes for a pleasant dining experience! Dawn T.Response from Denny's11/17/16Thanks for the kind words, Dawn! We look forward to serving you again soon!
- Rating 1.010/28/16I have not been to this Dennys in forever. The service was lousy and their is was even worse. When trying to talk to a Manager he was too busy with 8 customers to discuss the lousy service. I have contacted District Managers as well as its always the same story. "I just took over this district and I will correct the problems"......Lies Lies and more Lies
- Rating 2.010/28/16It took for ever to get our meal.
- Rating 5.010/27/16a
- Rating 1.010/27/16I am very disappointed by this location. The staff always makes me feel like I am an inconvenience to them. The last time I was in they didn't have enough ice cream for my shake so they added so much milk it wasn't a shake and offered no alternative. They were mad I wanted to use a coupon they sent me. I get better service at McDonalds.Response from Denny's11/9/16Angela, we appreciate the time you took to provide this invaluable feedback which essentially will only help us to improve.
Our goal is to provide every customer with an exceptional experience every time they come into one of our locations.
The way you were treated at this location is not at all a reflection of Denny’s or of what we expect of our associates. We have documented your comments and hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.
- Rating 5.010/27/16GOOD HAMBURGERSResponse from Denny's11/17/16We're glad you like them, Bryan!
- Rating 1.010/27/16I do not plan to come back to this location and left before being served the last time I was there. Our server (a middle-aged man with ugly tattoos) ignored us for several minutes and never even said hello. He asked for our drinks orders first and delivered the wrong items. When we told him about this, he picked them up without apologizing and never replaced them with the correct items. That's when we left.
- Rating 5.010/27/16Service was excellent even though you were busy. Food tasted great.Response from Denny's11/17/16We're happy to hear that, Diane! Thanks so much for being a loyal customer.