Denny’s E Bell Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E Bell Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E Bell Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.010/9/18By far the worst experience Ive ever had! I called in to place my order and the girl who answered was so incompetent she couldn't even take my order and handed the phone off to someone else without even telling me. He also couldn't take my order so I ended up having to do it online and once confirmed we headed to the store because it clearly said 20 minutes until ready. We didnt leave for almost 2 hours!!!! Multiple staff memebers were asked about where our order was and every time someone went to go check they never came back. One staff member went to check and we say him cooking in the kitchen. After almost an hour and a half of waiting we asked for a manager who went right back and grabbed it off the desk. It had been sitting there the entire time!!!!! No apology nothing. Heres your ice cold food and we were sent on our way by a manager of all people. Id give a 0 if if it was an option. We will never go back EVER!
- Rating 4.08/21/18Order said really in 20 but took almost 30 min. Otherwise did was with waiting. Sales are huge and amazing
- Rating 1.08/8/18Cold food and terrible customer service
- Rating 5.07/31/18Excellent Service & Great Food!
- Rating 3.07/23/18The meals were just ok. I refuse to use the delivery service, $11 to go less than a mile and a half??
The quality of the food at this location has gone down hill for years. Sad because Denny’s has the only restaurant breakfasts I care for.
- Rating 5.06/23/18Yummy food great service
- Rating 1.04/10/18The experience was terrible! My order was not the way I placed the order online. When I went back into dennys the manager mept mLing excusez why my order was incirrevt. Then I had to wait anothef 15 minutes. The manager didn't offer me anything to drink while I waited bevause of their mustake. I had to ask for a drink. Very rude!
- Rating 1.04/3/18Wrong order
- Rating 4.02/27/18Take out order, was correct
- Rating 3.01/23/18Order arrived missing 3 items. The driver told me they don’t get to see the order, the restaurant just gives them food. I paid almost $13 in shipping which is ridiculously high even if everything was there. The manager at the store was awesome, he delivered it himself! Please thank him again.
- Rating 5.01/23/18the Online ordering is easy, and I got to pick the time to pick up my order. My order was ready on time, the staff at Denny’s was friendly and gave excellent customer service, the food was hot, cooked perfectly, tasted delicious and was exactly what I had ordered
Keep up the great work Denny’s!
- Rating 3.01/17/18Burger arrived cold. Ice cream was melted. Not the best experience I’ve had.
- Rating 2.012/31/17Submitted the order online, which indicated to call immediately if we had any changes. Called repeatedly with no answer. Used a promo code for a free pie, didn't get the pie. Driver was terrible. Online did not even indicate they were on the way, he called and wouldn't let me get off the phone (I was at work and not able to have long conversations) Food was good, but did not get what we wanted/needed.
- Rating 1.012/19/17Ordered food to be delivered and the order was Cancelled via email by Denny’s 20 minutes after it was supposed to be delivered. Next order they forgot to deliver our drinks but still charged us for them.
- Rating 1.011/29/17Worst experiance ever! Staff is rude and unorganized. Cook burns food, and it sits there. NEVER gong back or ordering food again!
- Rating 2.011/6/17Bisquit was hard as a rock. Ended up throwing it away. Eggs over medium were very runny.
- Rating 2.010/26/17I was not satisfied with my first experience using "Denny's online ordering" service. My order was supposed to be ready for pickup at 9:16 am but, I went in the restaurant and had to wait about 25 minutes more to get my order. Next time, please give an accurate time for pickup. Thank you.
- Rating 2.010/10/17The ordering system is not sophisticated enough to 86 items that they have run out of. It would be nice to get a call from the restaurant to tell me they didn’t have what I ordered. My second item was incorrect altogether, they gave us chicken instead of beef. :(
- Rating 5.09/13/17My Denny's has the most friendly and helpful folks and the online ordering is great! Even at the busiest times (like weekend brunch time) customers are seated quickly and online orders are ready in a very timely fashion. Thank you Denny's.
- Rating 5.08/28/17Was delicious 😋