Denny’s Contra Costa Blvd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Contra Costa Blvd.
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Contra Costa Blvd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.010/26/17Worst service EVER!! Waited an hour before I got my food, not after listening to a million excuses about my food being prepared. I asked for them to cancel my order after waiting this long and the headache to cancel a simple online order is RIDICULOUS. You have a long way to go before you release this sorry excuse of an online ordering system. And service inside your stores is worse than anyone could ever image. A real shame!!!
- Rating 1.010/26/17I am so sad about this service !
I miss food and my pancakes have a old banana the quesadilla it's so cold
- Rating 3.010/26/17I love Denny's food and visiting the restaurant in person, but when ordering for delivery I find that little things get left out. Desserts and sauces that come on the side of the meal haven't arrived. "No cheese please lactose intolerant" requests on sandwiches have been ignored.
Delivery has been fast and the food is good, just not always what I ordered
- Rating 3.010/26/17MOSTLY READY ON TIME. THE BURGERS ARE AWESOME ALBEIT A BIT MESSY. SOMETIMES THE ORDER IS INCORRECT. THE STAFF IS MOSTLY FRIENDLY. ONLINE ORDERING IS EASY.
- Rating 5.010/17/17The order was ready when I arrived. The staff is always friendly even during rush hours when they are not sufficiently staffed.