Denny’s Sunrise Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Sunrise Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Sunrise Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/14/18Friendly staff, efficient service, good food. What else can I say?
- Rating 1.08/21/18I like to dine in but I dont think I will ever use the app anymore to order out. First and last. Food was a bad hashbrowns were not good and burnt my son order a hamburger with season fries and they only gave him like literally 10 fries if it wasn't for me that I ordered a side of fries bacon had a bad taste to it. Very disappointed with the ordering on this app!
- Rating 1.08/8/18My order wasn’t ready by the time I got there . The server forgot my bananas , strawberries and whip cream for my pancakes . It’s like she didn’t know what went on my plate .
- Rating 1.08/8/18Never been There, thanks for all the EMAIL Spam though
- Rating 5.08/7/18This is for the Denny’s in Bedford, PA. I ordered online and food was ready and waiting. No waiting as it was prepaid and staff was friendly and courteous.
- Rating 3.06/29/18Poor service, burnt and cold french toast, shake was completely over packed with confetti while an employee was arguing and fighting with her boyfriend in front of the store. Very unpleasant visit
- Rating 5.06/26/18Picked up my online order in less than 5 minutes and it was all very efficient and quick. I was back at my desk eating a great BLT in less than 10 minutes! Thank you !
- Rating 5.04/9/18Would like to have the ability to include a tip when paying online.
- Rating 4.03/26/18Overall Denny's is always constantly good. I did ask for fries extra crispy and they weren't but I was not worried about it. They still came out good and were not soggy.
- Rating 3.03/14/18Delivery charge is too high otherwise I would order delivery about once per week instead of once every month or so.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Ordered online and the food was ready on time and a very courteous and polite server greeted me. She was professional and personable. She handed me the order and I was on my way. I definitely am going ot go there again.
- Rating 1.02/27/18they ran out of veggie patties
- Rating 5.01/17/18The food was good.
- Rating 5.01/9/18Easy, simple and fast to order our to-go order. Will be using again and frequently!
- Rating 5.012/5/17They almost got all my to go order right. A different location always forgets the toast. Now if only they would read the special instructions (extra butter, no syrup, etc.). No biggie, food was still good.