Denny’s Howe Ave.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Howe Ave.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Howe Ave.
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/3/19Everything was ready when I arrived. The packaging was great. The only thing is that items were not labeled, but we figured things out easily after opening each item. I would order using this service again.
- Rating 5.011/6/18Delicious!
- Rating 2.09/5/18Placed to-go order online and after arriving we waited over 20 minutes past the promised time. Frustrated by the don't care attitude by the host, we took our order and left. We realized that we were missing a chocolate shake from our order and had to double-back to get it. We told the host about the missing item and had to wait what felt like forever to get it, despite it not being very busy. The host never apologized about the lengthy waiting period or for the missing shake from our order. Too, much a headache to reconsider returning when there's an IHOP in the same vicinity.
- Rating 4.08/29/18Great service
- Rating 1.08/28/18Ordered online and was given a pick up time of 12:12, order was not ready until past 12:30. When we received the order we were missing bacon and sauces and we received meatballs instead of the quesadillas we had ordered. We went back inside and explained the issues and then had to wait an extra 20 minutes for our order to be fixed and even then we did not receive our sauces. Will not be ordering online again.
- Rating 4.08/14/18Food was ready on time. Could've been cooked better. Pancakes were thick and hard to cut. Hash browns were over cooked, meat wasn't cooked enough. For the value, I didn't complain, it just could've been better. Service was excellent however. Greeted with a friendly smile and cashier at check out was very professional.
- Rating 5.07/28/18Delicious pancakes and milkshake every time I come to your location on Howe Ave, Sacramento. The friendliest and most welcoming staff, which is why I’m on my way there right now!
- Rating 1.07/23/18Constantly let down by this location and many other locations in the Sacramento area can never order anything special because they don't even read the tickets with the specifications my boyfriend is Mos going and can only eat Halal meals and of course was disrespected by Denny's on Howe last night
- Rating 3.07/16/18I always order the same thing for breakfast but it hasn’t been good the last few times I’ve picked it up. I think it’s just over cooked.
- Rating 1.07/11/18Service was horrible it took almost two hours for my food to be done after i did an online order 20 minutes prior to picking it up. I will never eat here again!
- Rating 4.06/26/18Yum!
The food was fresh, the portions generous.
- Rating 4.03/31/18Usually a very good experience although there is times when they dont get your special orders right and they have to remake it but overall a pretty good experience better then some of the other nearby locations
- Rating 5.03/26/18Great job and quick service.
- Rating 1.03/6/18Horrible service. And then had to carry everything in my hands no bags or drink carrier. The cashier didn't even hold the door open so had to take my order out to my car in 2 separate times and by the time I got home most of my order was cold including my coffee. Cashier looked miserable and that is the kind of service she performed. Even watched me struggle with the doors because my hands were full.
- Rating 5.02/27/18The food took a long time. And I had hair in my food. I asked for a refund and the lady said it would be too much of a hassle to refund me. Horrible customer service!
- Rating 4.02/20/18My online order was done in a timely and correct manner. I am happy with the online ordering results with Denny's
- Rating 5.01/24/18Excellent food ,service and VERY sterile. I very much approve. #ReturningCustomerAlways
- Rating 5.01/9/18Food cooked as requested. Warm and tasted great.
- Rating 5.012/10/17really fast with an on line order
- Rating 5.010/26/17I always have a great experience when i come to this location! love me some Denny's pancakes! Also you guys always make the best french toast.