Denny’s Howe Ave.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Howe Ave.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Howe Ave.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.08/14/18Food was ready on time. Could've been cooked better. Pancakes were thick and hard to cut. Hash browns were over cooked, meat wasn't cooked enough. For the value, I didn't complain, it just could've been better. Service was excellent however. Greeted with a friendly smile and cashier at check out was very professional.
- Rating 5.07/28/18Delicious pancakes and milkshake every time I come to your location on Howe Ave, Sacramento. The friendliest and most welcoming staff, which is why I’m on my way there right now!
- Rating 1.07/23/18Constantly let down by this location and many other locations in the Sacramento area can never order anything special because they don't even read the tickets with the specifications my boyfriend is Mos going and can only eat Halal meals and of course was disrespected by Denny's on Howe last night
- Rating 3.07/16/18I always order the same thing for breakfast but it hasn’t been good the last few times I’ve picked it up. I think it’s just over cooked.
- Rating 1.07/11/18Service was horrible it took almost two hours for my food to be done after i did an online order 20 minutes prior to picking it up. I will never eat here again!
- Rating 4.06/26/18Yum!
The food was fresh, the portions generous.
- Rating 4.03/31/18Usually a very good experience although there is times when they dont get your special orders right and they have to remake it but overall a pretty good experience better then some of the other nearby locations
- Rating 5.03/26/18Great job and quick service.
- Rating 1.03/6/18Horrible service. And then had to carry everything in my hands no bags or drink carrier. The cashier didn't even hold the door open so had to take my order out to my car in 2 separate times and by the time I got home most of my order was cold including my coffee. Cashier looked miserable and that is the kind of service she performed. Even watched me struggle with the doors because my hands were full.
- Rating 5.02/27/18The food took a long time. And I had hair in my food. I asked for a refund and the lady said it would be too much of a hassle to refund me. Horrible customer service!
- Rating 4.02/20/18My online order was done in a timely and correct manner. I am happy with the online ordering results with Denny's
- Rating 5.01/24/18Excellent food ,service and VERY sterile. I very much approve. #ReturningCustomerAlways
- Rating 5.01/9/18Food cooked as requested. Warm and tasted great.
- Rating 5.012/10/17really fast with an on line order
- Rating 5.010/26/17I always have a great experience when i come to this location! love me some Denny's pancakes! Also you guys always make the best french toast.
- Rating 2.09/11/17I ordered online and they forgot my drink and my hash browns were asked to be cooked well, but they were burnt. The manager did refund my money and was very apologetic so that was great.
- Rating 5.08/28/17Sunday Brunch done right.
Everything was just as good as expected.