Denny’s Madison St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Madison St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Madison St
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.05/21/19The food was good, but I had asked to hold the mayo and put mustard on, paid extra for avocado which neither was put on. As this was a to go order, I was not able to drive back to pick up. I did telephone the establishment to express my disappointment and they offered to make a new order. I stated that they should check the order before it leaves the diner. Not sure if I will go back, I guess I expected better
- Rating 1.05/6/19It seems that the portions are smaller when it’s take out.
- Rating 5.012/18/18I made a mistake the first time I ordered online and the manager Eric was able to assist me. I was very satisfied.
- Rating 2.012/12/18This was my first time ordering online which ended up being disappointing. One order was wrong and for the other order we did not receive the coffee and orange juice. Sadly the food was just warm as though it was cooked long before it was delivered. I did call to inform your restaurant of my situation, Megan was very understanding and offered to refund the breakfast that did not receive the coffee and orange juice. I have not received a refund within 24 hrs as stated by Megan.
- Rating 3.012/11/18Would be nice to have the option of adding sides and salads in the app :)
- Rating 4.012/4/18Could have used disposable cutlery and napkins, but had some at home as well.
- Rating 5.011/28/18Food is great, the service is awesome. Although they should have more coupons like they advertise when signing up for emails.
- Rating 5.08/28/18This is our go to location. It is close to home and on the same street as my son's school. Our new favorites are the dulce de leche pancakes and the bacon gouda burger. My son loves the pancake puppies and Denny's bacon is his favorite bacon above all other bacon.
- Rating 5.08/15/18After picking up our lunch I had to stop at two other places before returning home. I was upset with myself because I thought food would not be all that great. But much to my surprise it was delicious. Thank you!
- Rating 2.08/14/18DoorDash dropped the ball and was over an hour late. When I called the restaurant someone was very rude and said it’s not Denny’s fault and for me to call DoorDash. So unprofessional and rude instead of understanding considering I used the Denny’s app to order.
- Rating 2.08/14/18I will never buy a salad from Denny's again. the lettuce was limp and old. I even got the stub of the head of lettuce. Yes the part you throw away! Your breakfast menu is great but the salad was a bad experience.
- Rating 2.07/11/18Everytime I come it takes forever to be seated and for my waiter to come. I always get frustrated eating there but It is the closest one to my house. I even tried the online pick up service & had to wait 10 more minutes when I came to the right pick up time.
- Rating 5.07/3/18The staff is very friendly.
- Rating 1.06/26/18I ordered online when I got home I noticed my order was wrong, I called and they told me to go back (which it wasn’t around the corner) I asked to be refunded the amount of the things I was missing and they said they couldn’t.
- Rating 2.02/27/18The last three mobile pick up orders were very disappointing. The Dulce de Leche Pancakes looked nothing like the picture. Maybe a sprinkle or two of cinnamon. No whipped cream or caramel were included. Forgot two sausage in the waffle slam. We were happy with our first 5-6 orders, then the quality went way down these last two months.
- Rating 5.01/9/18Food was great and the service as well.
- Rating 2.012/19/17food was just okay, meats were not well done as per order, I microwaved at home, and had to use my own pancake syrup as none was provided...but they would not honor my $3 off $15 coupon nor would they give me the pie that you advertised free with $20 purchase. My order was $24 and change before tax so I dont understand. I emailed regarding this but no one replied. Cocos may cost a bit more but feel they give a darn at least.
- Rating 1.012/19/17We were actually really upset with outrage recent visit-usually we order late nights, and it’s more for snacking and binge watching our go to items are the sampler and hush puppies- however it’s been the 2nd time in a row where the items that are included in the order are not given to us and there is hair in our food-although management did offer and gave us a refund, it does not take away the fact that our food had someone else’s hair in there. We have been going to dennys for about 17yrs and hope they work on improving this issue but don’t see ourselves coming anytime soon
- Rating 4.012/5/17I wish there was a way to keep my fries hot!
- Rating 1.010/30/17Bad experience with side orders and not well prepared for dinner entrees will not be ordering again